Smart contracts, Github profile page, Upload original content & more… Solidity News Tuesday, February 27
Solidity News TLDR / Table of Contents
- LanceChain’s Smart Contracts are public! – LanceChain –
- Did you know that you can now see LanceChain’s smart contracts? Our goal is complete transparency and visibility of the smart contracts. As always, we welcome any thoughts from the community and…
- smart contracts, GitHub profile page, commission freelance marketplace, blockchain community support,
- SUPPORT ME & SUBSCRIBE 👉🏽 https://goo.gl/Y94gkT This is for educational purposes. Not financial advice! Vechain’s Twitter: https://twitter.com/vechainofficia…
- upload original content, YouTube, , ,
- Solve Genomics with the Blockchain? Why the Hell Not
- Start-ups are clamoring to use cryptocurrency software to get and trade genome sequences for research and profit.
- people, electronic medical records, data, health care, genomes sequenced—by Nebula
- LanceChains Smart Contracts arepublic!Did you know that you can now see LanceChains smart contracts?
- Our goal is complete transparency and visibility of the smart contracts.
- A few facts about the contracts: – Based on OpenZeppelins popular and audited smart contract standardsThe LANC is ERC20 standard tokenThe contracts are completely tested and covered by unit tests, using MochaJS and the Truffle FrameworkTo see the contracts, visit LanceChains GitHub profile page.
- To commission-less freelancing, – The LanceChain and QuestionsAs always, we welcome any thoughts from the community and supporters through all of our channels (Telegram, Bitcointalk, Twitter, Facebook) – About LanceChain – LanceChain is the first 0% commission freelance marketplace, built on the blockchain LanceChain removes the need for middlemen and…
- LanceChain offers unique features and blockchain community support as part of its platform.
- When you have the blockchain you have a trustless mechanism in place, where people know they can verify whos accessing their data, says Dennis Grishin, another Nebula co-founder.
- The first group of people were reaching out to is the cryptocurrency community, says co-founder Kamal Obbad, which is on average better educated about data privacy.
- The AI health care company Insilico is building a system called Longenesis that will let people upload and trade all kinds of health and medical data, not just genomes.
- If these sequencing companies truly promote ownership by the individual of their genome, thats a great segue to owning all your medical datayour genome, the data you generate from sensors, your scans, says Eric Topol, a genomics researcher at the Scripps Research Institute.
- Bradley Malin, director, Health Data Science Center, Vanderbilt University – – When you start attaching financial value to that information, people could potentially try to game the system.
Top Solidity Courses
Getting Started with Ethereum Solidity Development (6,530 students enrolled)By Sebastien Arbogast
- Understand the basic philosophy behind the blockchain and distributed/decentralized applications
- The basics of how a blockchain generally works, just enough to be able to use it as a development platform
- Develop a distributed application, from creating a blank project to deploying it in production all the way through writing smart contracts, unit testing them, and creating a user interface for them
- How to combine the right tools to put together a consistent development environment
- The fundamentals of the Solidity smart contract language
- How to use the Truffle build and testing framework
- How to deploy a decentralized app to various Ethereum instances (testrpc, private chain, test chain, main net)
Ethereum Blockchain Developer: Build Projects Using Solidity (10,937 students enrolled)By Ravinder Deol
- Be Proficient In Solidity Programming By Building Projects In This Course.
- Understand Blockchain Technology At A Theoretical And Practical Level.
- Be Aware On A Practical Level Of How Smart Contracts Operate.
- Be Able To Work With The Ethereum’s Major Core Development Tools.
- Understand The Core Development Functions Of Ethereum.
- Understand What Decentralisation Is As We’re Working With This Technology.
- Be Able To Explain The Structure Of A Solidity Clearly Through Practical Examples.
- Understand How To Use Web3 In Conjunction With The Project We’re Creating.
- Be Proficient In Advanced Development With Truffle And Ethereum Studio.
- Complete A Final Assignment Which Consists Of An Ethereum Blockchain Based Curriculum Vitae.
Ethereum : Decentralized Application Design & Development (9,794 students enrolled)By Rajeev Sakhuja
- Leverage the Ethereum tools/software such as Wallet, Geth, MetaMask, Remix, TruffleV4, Ganache....
- Create an ERC20 Compliant token to launch an Initial Coin Offering (ICO)
- Setup Private Blockchain Network
- Develop Smart contracts in Solidity using multiple tools such as Web3/Ganache/TruffleV4/Mocha framework
- Comfortably describe how Ethereum Blockchain works | Ethers, Gas, POW, POS, Nodes ...
- Describe how the Blockchain technologies work | Distributed Ledgers, Consensus, Mining ....
- Develop end to end Decentralized Applications (DAPP) on Ethereum platform
- Setup private Ethereum networks for development & experimentation
- Identify and use the right design patterns for developing smart contracts
- Architect, Design & Build real use cases on Ethereum platform
The Complete Ethereum Course: Get .001 Ether In Your Wallet (4,273 students enrolled)By Ravinder Deol
- Understand how Ethereum, the emerging cryptocurrency works, and get involved with it practically as well as learning the theoretical side of the cryptocurrency.
- Realise how becoming an early adopter of Ethereum gives you the best chance to capitalize on its rise, as many would have missed the meteoric rise of Bitcoin.
- Undertake your first ever Ethereum transaction by receiving .001 Ether from me for completing this course, I will of course walk you through how to setup your wallet.
Compile Your First Ethereum Smart Contract With Solidity (245 students enrolled)By Will Bunker
- Compile a basic smart contract
- Set a private blockchain for testing
- Deploy smart contract to blockchain
- Call the functions on smart contract.
Learn Solidity: Programming Language for Smart Contracts (3,153 students enrolled)By Toshendra Sharma
- Develop Ethereum Smart Contracts using Solidity
- Understand the basics & advance features of Solidity & Ethereum Virtual Machine
- Develop their own decentralized blockchain applications