Solidity News Friday, March 2 Nikkei japan manufacturing, Latest pmi survey, Trump academi & more…
Solidity News TLDR / Table of Contents
- Japan manufacturing PMI edges lower in February, maintains solidity-
- TOKYO — The Nikkei Japan Manufacturing Purchasing Managers’ Index, or PMI, edged lower to 54.1 in February from 54.8 in January, as Japanese manufact
- Nikkei Japan Manufacturing, latest PMI survey, Japanese manufacturing sector, IHS Markit, quickest rate
- Live Blockchain Coding with Solidity/Ethereum and CryptoZombies
- Trump Academi, web development, Live Blockchain Coding, Learn VBA Programming,
- Does “delete” on mapping really frees the memory space?
- data structure, different mapping uint, newly inserted items, uint addr, following code piece
- TOKYO — The Nikkei Japan Manufacturing Purchasing Managers’ Index, or PMI, edged lower to 54.1 in February from 54.8 in January, as Japanese manufacturers saw a solid, albeit weaker, rate of improvement in business conditions.
- A reading above 50 signals an improvement, while one below 50 points to a contraction in business activity.
- Sentiment in the sector remained upbeat, as firms hired additional staff at the quickest rate in 11 years amid expectations that the Japanese economy would continue along an expansionary path, said Joe Hayes, economist at IHS Markit which compiles the survey.
- The trend of building momentum in the Japanese manufacturing sector came to an end in the latest PMI survey period, Hayes then warned.
- I have mapped 10 unique ids with 10 Foo structs, where each Foo is an arraylist of 10 items.
- Approach b) leaves holes by only resetting the members in the struct – – Step 3: I push new items with different mapping uint id.
- [Q] In total, I have mapped 10 unique ids with 10 Foo structs, where each Foo is an arraylist of 10 items.
- Later I delete the items in my data structure then insert new items into it.
- These matter because I am using a mapping data structure of very large size and items get inserted and removed frequently.
Top Solidity Courses
Getting Started with Ethereum Solidity Development (6,530 students enrolled)By Sebastien Arbogast
- Understand the basic philosophy behind the blockchain and distributed/decentralized applications
- The basics of how a blockchain generally works, just enough to be able to use it as a development platform
- Develop a distributed application, from creating a blank project to deploying it in production all the way through writing smart contracts, unit testing them, and creating a user interface for them
- How to combine the right tools to put together a consistent development environment
- The fundamentals of the Solidity smart contract language
- How to use the Truffle build and testing framework
- How to deploy a decentralized app to various Ethereum instances (testrpc, private chain, test chain, main net)
Ethereum Blockchain Developer: Build Projects Using Solidity (10,937 students enrolled)By Ravinder Deol
- Be Proficient In Solidity Programming By Building Projects In This Course.
- Understand Blockchain Technology At A Theoretical And Practical Level.
- Be Aware On A Practical Level Of How Smart Contracts Operate.
- Be Able To Work With The Ethereum’s Major Core Development Tools.
- Understand The Core Development Functions Of Ethereum.
- Understand What Decentralisation Is As We’re Working With This Technology.
- Be Able To Explain The Structure Of A Solidity Clearly Through Practical Examples.
- Understand How To Use Web3 In Conjunction With The Project We’re Creating.
- Be Proficient In Advanced Development With Truffle And Ethereum Studio.
- Complete A Final Assignment Which Consists Of An Ethereum Blockchain Based Curriculum Vitae.
Ethereum : Decentralized Application Design & Development (9,794 students enrolled)By Rajeev Sakhuja
- Leverage the Ethereum tools/software such as Wallet, Geth, MetaMask, Remix, TruffleV4, Ganache....
- Create an ERC20 Compliant token to launch an Initial Coin Offering (ICO)
- Setup Private Blockchain Network
- Develop Smart contracts in Solidity using multiple tools such as Web3/Ganache/TruffleV4/Mocha framework
- Comfortably describe how Ethereum Blockchain works | Ethers, Gas, POW, POS, Nodes ...
- Describe how the Blockchain technologies work | Distributed Ledgers, Consensus, Mining ....
- Develop end to end Decentralized Applications (DAPP) on Ethereum platform
- Setup private Ethereum networks for development & experimentation
- Identify and use the right design patterns for developing smart contracts
- Architect, Design & Build real use cases on Ethereum platform
The Complete Ethereum Course: Get .001 Ether In Your Wallet (4,273 students enrolled)By Ravinder Deol
- Understand how Ethereum, the emerging cryptocurrency works, and get involved with it practically as well as learning the theoretical side of the cryptocurrency.
- Realise how becoming an early adopter of Ethereum gives you the best chance to capitalize on its rise, as many would have missed the meteoric rise of Bitcoin.
- Undertake your first ever Ethereum transaction by receiving .001 Ether from me for completing this course, I will of course walk you through how to setup your wallet.
Compile Your First Ethereum Smart Contract With Solidity (245 students enrolled)By Will Bunker
- Compile a basic smart contract
- Set a private blockchain for testing
- Deploy smart contract to blockchain
- Call the functions on smart contract.
Learn Solidity: Programming Language for Smart Contracts (3,153 students enrolled)By Toshendra Sharma
- Develop Ethereum Smart Contracts using Solidity
- Understand the basics & advance features of Solidity & Ethereum Virtual Machine
- Develop their own decentralized blockchain applications