Solidity News Monday, March 19 Interactive code school, Solidity, Echidna & more…
Solidity News TLDR / Table of Contents
- CryptoZombies – Learn to code games on Ethereum. Powered by Loom Network
- CryptoZombies is an interactive code school that teaches you to write smart contracts in Solidity through building your own crypto-collectables game.
- interactive code school, Solidity, Earn crypto-collectible Zombies, In-browser step-by-step lessons, Solidity developer
- GitHub is where people build software. More than 27 million people use GitHub to discover, fork, and contribute to over 80 million projects.
- echidna, small solidity contract, grammar-based fuzzing campaigns, relatively little regard, single-contract solidity files
- ► SUBSCRIBE TO THIS CHANNEL ◄ For more videos on how to build decentralized applications on The Ethereum Network: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCY0xL8V6Nz…
- decentralized applications, Ethereum Network, SUBSCRIBE, ,
- We’re building a platform for running large-scale applications on Ethereum sidechains.
- We think blockchains are capable of a lot more than just payments, and we want to get more developers thinking outside the box and trying to build large-scale DApps.
- Games are one of the areas where we think blockchain will really revolutionize things.
- So we built CryptoZombies to help educate and inspire the next generation of blockchain game devs.
- Aside from CryptoZombies, we’re working on some really cool projects.
- Echidna is a weird creature that eats bugs and is highly electrosensitive (with apologies to Jacob Stanley) – – More seriously, it’s a Haskell library designed for fuzzing/property based testing of EVM code.
- Echidna builds an executable, that can be used from the command line to fuzz solidity code.
- For each unit test it finds, it will execute a fuzzing campaign to try and find a set of calls such that executing that call sequence, then the test either returns or results in a VM failure.
- Nevertheless, we provide a short working example that should be relatively instructional: – – This example can be used to test this small solidity contract: – – Then, we can use echidna to find a counterexample: – – This module provides Hedgehog generators for most of the EVM ABI.
- This module provides , which takes a solidity source file and provides a VM with the first contract therein loaded as well as a -compatible ABI definition.
Top Solidity Courses
Getting Started with Ethereum Solidity Development (6,530 students enrolled)By Sebastien Arbogast
- Understand the basic philosophy behind the blockchain and distributed/decentralized applications
- The basics of how a blockchain generally works, just enough to be able to use it as a development platform
- Develop a distributed application, from creating a blank project to deploying it in production all the way through writing smart contracts, unit testing them, and creating a user interface for them
- How to combine the right tools to put together a consistent development environment
- The fundamentals of the Solidity smart contract language
- How to use the Truffle build and testing framework
- How to deploy a decentralized app to various Ethereum instances (testrpc, private chain, test chain, main net)
Ethereum Blockchain Developer: Build Projects Using Solidity (10,937 students enrolled)By Ravinder Deol
- Be Proficient In Solidity Programming By Building Projects In This Course.
- Understand Blockchain Technology At A Theoretical And Practical Level.
- Be Aware On A Practical Level Of How Smart Contracts Operate.
- Be Able To Work With The Ethereum’s Major Core Development Tools.
- Understand The Core Development Functions Of Ethereum.
- Understand What Decentralisation Is As We’re Working With This Technology.
- Be Able To Explain The Structure Of A Solidity Clearly Through Practical Examples.
- Understand How To Use Web3 In Conjunction With The Project We’re Creating.
- Be Proficient In Advanced Development With Truffle And Ethereum Studio.
- Complete A Final Assignment Which Consists Of An Ethereum Blockchain Based Curriculum Vitae.
Ethereum : Decentralized Application Design & Development (9,794 students enrolled)By Rajeev Sakhuja
- Leverage the Ethereum tools/software such as Wallet, Geth, MetaMask, Remix, TruffleV4, Ganache....
- Create an ERC20 Compliant token to launch an Initial Coin Offering (ICO)
- Setup Private Blockchain Network
- Develop Smart contracts in Solidity using multiple tools such as Web3/Ganache/TruffleV4/Mocha framework
- Comfortably describe how Ethereum Blockchain works | Ethers, Gas, POW, POS, Nodes ...
- Describe how the Blockchain technologies work | Distributed Ledgers, Consensus, Mining ....
- Develop end to end Decentralized Applications (DAPP) on Ethereum platform
- Setup private Ethereum networks for development & experimentation
- Identify and use the right design patterns for developing smart contracts
- Architect, Design & Build real use cases on Ethereum platform
The Complete Ethereum Course: Get .001 Ether In Your Wallet (4,273 students enrolled)By Ravinder Deol
- Understand how Ethereum, the emerging cryptocurrency works, and get involved with it practically as well as learning the theoretical side of the cryptocurrency.
- Realise how becoming an early adopter of Ethereum gives you the best chance to capitalize on its rise, as many would have missed the meteoric rise of Bitcoin.
- Undertake your first ever Ethereum transaction by receiving .001 Ether from me for completing this course, I will of course walk you through how to setup your wallet.
Compile Your First Ethereum Smart Contract With Solidity (245 students enrolled)By Will Bunker
- Compile a basic smart contract
- Set a private blockchain for testing
- Deploy smart contract to blockchain
- Call the functions on smart contract.
Learn Solidity: Programming Language for Smart Contracts (3,153 students enrolled)By Toshendra Sharma
- Develop Ethereum Smart Contracts using Solidity
- Understand the basics & advance features of Solidity & Ethereum Virtual Machine
- Develop their own decentralized blockchain applications