Solidity News Saturday, February 17
Solidity News TLDR / Table of Contents
- Why you should learn to build Blockchain Apps – Loom Network –
- Last week we released CryptoZombies Lesson 4, where we continue our journey to build an army of zombies with Solidity, Ethereum’s programming language. As of this lesson, over 90,000 people have used…
- App Store, Google Play, Google Play store, blockchain developer, app stores
- ► SUBSCRIBE TO THIS CHANNEL ◄ For more videos on how to build decentralized applications on The Ethereum Network: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCY0xL8V6Nz…
- upload original content, YouTube, , ,
- In this article, were going to look at similar historical growth of innovative platforms, and some ways you can start making money as a blockchain developer as you develop your skillset.Lessons from the past: Google Play and Apples AppStoreLets take some data from the two biggest app stores of today,…
- In February 2017 the amount of apps on Google Play store was around in the range of 2.7 million.App Store exhibited similar growth:App Store growth 20082017 | source: history repeatitself?If blockchain really is analogous to the internet in the early 90s, then DApps are in an analogous stage to the…
- Currently individuals, startups and even larger companies are gradually joining the blockchain industry with their own products and they are actively looking for more employees to join their projects.Ways to make money as a blockchain developerThere are a number of ways you can start making money building DApps, depending on…
- Work as a freelancerIf you prefer flexible and on-demand gigs, popular freelancing sites such as upwork.com or freelancer.com have job listings on potential projects that you can work part-time or on a per-project basis.You can search for positions such as Solidity Developer or Blockchain Engineer at these sites to grasp…
- How do I getstarted?As more and more resources on learning to code these unstoppable applications become publicly available, aspiring developers will be able to transition smoothly from traditional development to blockchain development.At Loom Network, we are contributing to this effort by building a community around tools and tutorials for learning…
Top Solidity Courses
Getting Started with Ethereum Solidity Development (6,530 students enrolled)By Sebastien Arbogast
- Understand the basic philosophy behind the blockchain and distributed/decentralized applications
- The basics of how a blockchain generally works, just enough to be able to use it as a development platform
- Develop a distributed application, from creating a blank project to deploying it in production all the way through writing smart contracts, unit testing them, and creating a user interface for them
- How to combine the right tools to put together a consistent development environment
- The fundamentals of the Solidity smart contract language
- How to use the Truffle build and testing framework
- How to deploy a decentralized app to various Ethereum instances (testrpc, private chain, test chain, main net)
Ethereum Blockchain Developer: Build Projects Using Solidity (10,937 students enrolled)By Ravinder Deol
- Be Proficient In Solidity Programming By Building Projects In This Course.
- Understand Blockchain Technology At A Theoretical And Practical Level.
- Be Aware On A Practical Level Of How Smart Contracts Operate.
- Be Able To Work With The Ethereum’s Major Core Development Tools.
- Understand The Core Development Functions Of Ethereum.
- Understand What Decentralisation Is As We’re Working With This Technology.
- Be Able To Explain The Structure Of A Solidity Clearly Through Practical Examples.
- Understand How To Use Web3 In Conjunction With The Project We’re Creating.
- Be Proficient In Advanced Development With Truffle And Ethereum Studio.
- Complete A Final Assignment Which Consists Of An Ethereum Blockchain Based Curriculum Vitae.
Ethereum : Decentralized Application Design & Development (9,794 students enrolled)By Rajeev Sakhuja
- Leverage the Ethereum tools/software such as Wallet, Geth, MetaMask, Remix, TruffleV4, Ganache....
- Create an ERC20 Compliant token to launch an Initial Coin Offering (ICO)
- Setup Private Blockchain Network
- Develop Smart contracts in Solidity using multiple tools such as Web3/Ganache/TruffleV4/Mocha framework
- Comfortably describe how Ethereum Blockchain works | Ethers, Gas, POW, POS, Nodes ...
- Describe how the Blockchain technologies work | Distributed Ledgers, Consensus, Mining ....
- Develop end to end Decentralized Applications (DAPP) on Ethereum platform
- Setup private Ethereum networks for development & experimentation
- Identify and use the right design patterns for developing smart contracts
- Architect, Design & Build real use cases on Ethereum platform
The Complete Ethereum Course: Get .001 Ether In Your Wallet (4,273 students enrolled)By Ravinder Deol
- Understand how Ethereum, the emerging cryptocurrency works, and get involved with it practically as well as learning the theoretical side of the cryptocurrency.
- Realise how becoming an early adopter of Ethereum gives you the best chance to capitalize on its rise, as many would have missed the meteoric rise of Bitcoin.
- Undertake your first ever Ethereum transaction by receiving .001 Ether from me for completing this course, I will of course walk you through how to setup your wallet.
Compile Your First Ethereum Smart Contract With Solidity (245 students enrolled)By Will Bunker
- Compile a basic smart contract
- Set a private blockchain for testing
- Deploy smart contract to blockchain
- Call the functions on smart contract.
Learn Solidity: Programming Language for Smart Contracts (3,153 students enrolled)By Toshendra Sharma
- Develop Ethereum Smart Contracts using Solidity
- Understand the basics & advance features of Solidity & Ethereum Virtual Machine
- Develop their own decentralized blockchain applications