Solidity News Sunday, March 11 Neo, Ethereum, Smart contract auditing & more…
Solidity News TLDR / Table of Contents
- NEO versus Ethereum: Why NEO might be 2018’s strongest cryptocurrency
- NEO offers several advantages over Ethereum, but ultimately it is NEO’s vision of a smart economy that gives them the potential to be a transformative cryptocurrency and blockchain platform.
- neo, Ethereum, smart economy, ,
- Gun.io – Solidity Developer – Remote
- smart contract auditing, self-taught Solidity developers, , ,
- Domestic horses ( Equus ferus caballus) fail to intuitively reason about object properties like solidity and weight
- From early infancy, humans reason about the external world in terms of identifiable, solid, cohesive objects persisting in space and time. This is one of the most fundamental human skills, which may…
- object properties, non-human animals reason, Equus ferus caballus, proper height, fundamental human skills
- Overview of Ethereum andNeoWhile both NEO and Ethereum have generalized blockchains that provide a toolbox for would be developers, their objectives differ.
- NEO is a blockchain project that utilizes blockchain technology and digital identity to digitize assets, to automate the management of digital assets using smart contracts, and to realize a smart economy with a distributed network.
- Neos objective, while ultimately utilizing many of the same technologies as Ethereum, is to be the platform for a new smart economy.
- What is a SmartEconomy?The biggest difference between NEO and Ethereum is NEOs focus on a smart economy.
- So while Ethereum might offer the similar blockchain capabilities, the fact that NEO is developing FOR THIS PURPOSE is crucial.
- Work for a company that specializes in conducting objective, professional smart contract audits and is known for their industry expertise and quality service offering.
- They’repoised to set a new security standard in the realm of smart contract auditing.
- They take an end-to-end approach to smart contract auditing that implements a five-step process, ensuring that every dynamic involved in their clients’ projects are evaluated for security, efficiency, project intent, and compliance with industry standards.
- Who you are – – This role is great not only for senior developers with Solidity experience, but also for recent college graduates who have demonstrated Solidity abilities and self-taught Solidity developers.
- — High-end market rates; help us understand why you deserve a great rate and you’ll get it – – — Opportunity for a long relationship with stability working with an awesome team engaged in smart contract auditing – – — Change the way people are working in the smart contract…
- This is one of the most fundamental human skills, which may be part of our innate conception of object properties.
- Although object permanence has been extensively studied across a variety of taxa, little is known about how non-human animals reason about other object properties.
- In this study, we therefore tested how domestic horses (Equus ferus caballus) intuitively reason about object properties like solidity and height, to locate hidden food.
- Horses were allowed to look for a food reward behind two opaque screens, only one of which had either the proper height or inclination to hide food rewards.
- Our results suggest that horses could not intuitively reason about physical object properties, but rather learned to select the screen with the proper height or inclination from the second set of 5 trials.
Top Solidity Courses
Getting Started with Ethereum Solidity Development (6,530 students enrolled)By Sebastien Arbogast
- Understand the basic philosophy behind the blockchain and distributed/decentralized applications
- The basics of how a blockchain generally works, just enough to be able to use it as a development platform
- Develop a distributed application, from creating a blank project to deploying it in production all the way through writing smart contracts, unit testing them, and creating a user interface for them
- How to combine the right tools to put together a consistent development environment
- The fundamentals of the Solidity smart contract language
- How to use the Truffle build and testing framework
- How to deploy a decentralized app to various Ethereum instances (testrpc, private chain, test chain, main net)
Ethereum Blockchain Developer: Build Projects Using Solidity (10,937 students enrolled)By Ravinder Deol
- Be Proficient In Solidity Programming By Building Projects In This Course.
- Understand Blockchain Technology At A Theoretical And Practical Level.
- Be Aware On A Practical Level Of How Smart Contracts Operate.
- Be Able To Work With The Ethereum’s Major Core Development Tools.
- Understand The Core Development Functions Of Ethereum.
- Understand What Decentralisation Is As We’re Working With This Technology.
- Be Able To Explain The Structure Of A Solidity Clearly Through Practical Examples.
- Understand How To Use Web3 In Conjunction With The Project We’re Creating.
- Be Proficient In Advanced Development With Truffle And Ethereum Studio.
- Complete A Final Assignment Which Consists Of An Ethereum Blockchain Based Curriculum Vitae.
Ethereum : Decentralized Application Design & Development (9,794 students enrolled)By Rajeev Sakhuja
- Leverage the Ethereum tools/software such as Wallet, Geth, MetaMask, Remix, TruffleV4, Ganache....
- Create an ERC20 Compliant token to launch an Initial Coin Offering (ICO)
- Setup Private Blockchain Network
- Develop Smart contracts in Solidity using multiple tools such as Web3/Ganache/TruffleV4/Mocha framework
- Comfortably describe how Ethereum Blockchain works | Ethers, Gas, POW, POS, Nodes ...
- Describe how the Blockchain technologies work | Distributed Ledgers, Consensus, Mining ....
- Develop end to end Decentralized Applications (DAPP) on Ethereum platform
- Setup private Ethereum networks for development & experimentation
- Identify and use the right design patterns for developing smart contracts
- Architect, Design & Build real use cases on Ethereum platform
The Complete Ethereum Course: Get .001 Ether In Your Wallet (4,273 students enrolled)By Ravinder Deol
- Understand how Ethereum, the emerging cryptocurrency works, and get involved with it practically as well as learning the theoretical side of the cryptocurrency.
- Realise how becoming an early adopter of Ethereum gives you the best chance to capitalize on its rise, as many would have missed the meteoric rise of Bitcoin.
- Undertake your first ever Ethereum transaction by receiving .001 Ether from me for completing this course, I will of course walk you through how to setup your wallet.
Compile Your First Ethereum Smart Contract With Solidity (245 students enrolled)By Will Bunker
- Compile a basic smart contract
- Set a private blockchain for testing
- Deploy smart contract to blockchain
- Call the functions on smart contract.
Learn Solidity: Programming Language for Smart Contracts (3,153 students enrolled)By Toshendra Sharma
- Develop Ethereum Smart Contracts using Solidity
- Understand the basics & advance features of Solidity & Ethereum Virtual Machine
- Develop their own decentralized blockchain applications