Solidity News Sunday, March 4 Debugger, Portable solidity debugger, Programming decentralised applications & more…
Solidity News TLDR / Table of Contents
- Announcing our Full, Portable Solidity Debugger
- Your Ethereum Swiss Army Knife
- debugger, portable Solidity debugger, debugger gathers tons, new debugger, Truffle
- Create Ethereum & Blockchain Applications Using Solidity
- programming Decentralised Applications, worldwide Tour, greatest revolution, ,
- Who Unfollowed Me on Twitter
- Track your twitter unfollowers fast and easy with Who Unfollowed Me
- people, new followers, , ,
- The above user interface gives you access to the debugger features you need to step through your contracts’ code, set breakpoints, evaluate expressions and inspect Solidity variables, providing you a better sense of what your code is doing.
- Under the hood, our debugger is interacting with your Ethereum client to gather all the data necessary to provide this information to you in a suitable manner.
- The debugger gathers tons of disparate data, like the bytecode of your contracts, abstract representations of your code, instructions run during your transaction, etc., and combines them to produce information useful to the contract developer.
- Perhaps the debugger’s most valuable property is variable inspection: Using all the data gathered, the debugger can determine which variables exist within your contract, which apply to each section of the code, and what their values are at any point in time.
- The debugger we built unlocks tons of value for all Ethereum developers both new and advanced, but what you’re seeing here is the tip of the iceberg of where this technology will go.
- Learn about everything there is to know aboutEthereumandBlockchain Based ApplicationsandHow To Program Them.
- Gain a good understanding of the following concepts with this course: – – Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies are fast becoming a worldwideTour De Forcethat is taking all markets and industries by storm.
- This course will ensure you are not left behind in what is the greatest revolution and evolution in technology and economics of our time and maybe even of all time.
- This course will teach your everything about programming Decentralised Applications.
- You will receive all the knowledge to use and leverage the powerful technology behind these amazing and wonderful platforms.
- Easily look through, and unfollow the people who don’t follow you back.
- People will only follow you for so long without a follow back before they unfollow you.
- Keeping more followers is easy if you follow people back.
- Make your social connections stronger by staying engaged with your mutual followers.
Top Solidity Courses
Getting Started with Ethereum Solidity Development (6,530 students enrolled)By Sebastien Arbogast
- Understand the basic philosophy behind the blockchain and distributed/decentralized applications
- The basics of how a blockchain generally works, just enough to be able to use it as a development platform
- Develop a distributed application, from creating a blank project to deploying it in production all the way through writing smart contracts, unit testing them, and creating a user interface for them
- How to combine the right tools to put together a consistent development environment
- The fundamentals of the Solidity smart contract language
- How to use the Truffle build and testing framework
- How to deploy a decentralized app to various Ethereum instances (testrpc, private chain, test chain, main net)
Ethereum Blockchain Developer: Build Projects Using Solidity (10,937 students enrolled)By Ravinder Deol
- Be Proficient In Solidity Programming By Building Projects In This Course.
- Understand Blockchain Technology At A Theoretical And Practical Level.
- Be Aware On A Practical Level Of How Smart Contracts Operate.
- Be Able To Work With The Ethereum’s Major Core Development Tools.
- Understand The Core Development Functions Of Ethereum.
- Understand What Decentralisation Is As We’re Working With This Technology.
- Be Able To Explain The Structure Of A Solidity Clearly Through Practical Examples.
- Understand How To Use Web3 In Conjunction With The Project We’re Creating.
- Be Proficient In Advanced Development With Truffle And Ethereum Studio.
- Complete A Final Assignment Which Consists Of An Ethereum Blockchain Based Curriculum Vitae.
Ethereum : Decentralized Application Design & Development (9,794 students enrolled)By Rajeev Sakhuja
- Leverage the Ethereum tools/software such as Wallet, Geth, MetaMask, Remix, TruffleV4, Ganache....
- Create an ERC20 Compliant token to launch an Initial Coin Offering (ICO)
- Setup Private Blockchain Network
- Develop Smart contracts in Solidity using multiple tools such as Web3/Ganache/TruffleV4/Mocha framework
- Comfortably describe how Ethereum Blockchain works | Ethers, Gas, POW, POS, Nodes ...
- Describe how the Blockchain technologies work | Distributed Ledgers, Consensus, Mining ....
- Develop end to end Decentralized Applications (DAPP) on Ethereum platform
- Setup private Ethereum networks for development & experimentation
- Identify and use the right design patterns for developing smart contracts
- Architect, Design & Build real use cases on Ethereum platform
The Complete Ethereum Course: Get .001 Ether In Your Wallet (4,273 students enrolled)By Ravinder Deol
- Understand how Ethereum, the emerging cryptocurrency works, and get involved with it practically as well as learning the theoretical side of the cryptocurrency.
- Realise how becoming an early adopter of Ethereum gives you the best chance to capitalize on its rise, as many would have missed the meteoric rise of Bitcoin.
- Undertake your first ever Ethereum transaction by receiving .001 Ether from me for completing this course, I will of course walk you through how to setup your wallet.
Compile Your First Ethereum Smart Contract With Solidity (245 students enrolled)By Will Bunker
- Compile a basic smart contract
- Set a private blockchain for testing
- Deploy smart contract to blockchain
- Call the functions on smart contract.
Learn Solidity: Programming Language for Smart Contracts (3,153 students enrolled)By Toshendra Sharma
- Develop Ethereum Smart Contracts using Solidity
- Understand the basics & advance features of Solidity & Ethereum Virtual Machine
- Develop their own decentralized blockchain applications