Solidity News Thursday, February 15
Solidity News TLDR / Table of Contents
- C99/C++ scoping rules by chriseth · Pull Request #3476 · ethereum/solidity
- solidity – The Solidity Contract-Oriented Programming Language
- new scoping, current implementation, current scoping, similar functionality,
- Birmingham Blockchain Bootcamp [Mar 5-28, 2018] | Blockchain Training | Bitcoin Training | IT | Training | Ethereum | Solidity | Hyperledger | Distributed Ledger | Smart Contracts | Cryptocurrency | ICO Offerings | Weekday Evenings
- Birmingham Blockchain Bootcamp | Blockchain Training | Bitcoin Training | IT | Training | Ethereum | Solidity | Hyperledger | Distributed Ledger | Smart Contracts | Cryptocurrency | ICO Offerings | Weekday Evenings Features & Benefits 8 sessions, each session of 2 hours spread over 4 weeks 16 hours of…
- blockchain technology, Pacific Standard Time, Blockchain Blockchain Disruptive, blockchain training, blockchain technology startup
- SUBSCRIBE 👉🏽 https://goo.gl/Y94gkT https://www.ethos.io/ On some exchanges Ethos is (BQX). It used to be called Bitquence but rebranded to Ethos. So when you…
- upload original content, YouTube, , ,
- Soltsice – Solidity & TypeScript Integration, Configuration and Examples
- truffle migrate truffle, newly deployed contracts, untyped Truffle-contract instance, TypeScript Integration, TypeScript contracts
- blockchain, Blockchain platforms, new Blockchain platforms, blockchain technology, small client devices
- Sign up for a free GitHub account to open an issue and contact its maintainers and the community.
- Already on GitHub?
- Sign in to your account
- Birmingham Blockchain Bootcamp [Mar 5-28, 2018] | Blockchain Training | Bitcoin Training | IT | Training | Ethereum | Solidity | Hyperledger | Distributed Ledger | Smart Contracts | Cryptocurrency | ICO Offerings | Weekday Evenings – – Features & Benefits 8 sessions, each session of 2 hours spread over…
- Students learn about bitcoin, which is powered by blockchain technology, bitcoin mining, other cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum, Block, Hash, cryptography, how to develop a simple blockchain application.
- Together with learning to setup your own public/private blockchain environment, youll also master the concepts like Cryptography & Cryptocurrency, Blockchain Networks, Bitcoin Mining & Security, Multichain, developing smart contract on Ethereum & Hyperledger Platform.
- Other professionals who should take this course are: Banking/Finance professionals Software developers Corporate Executives looking to connect corporate strategy to technology Government Executives looking to better understand Blockchain opportunities High school & college students Supply Chain Managers CEO’s, Boards, and Senior VP’s Entrepreneurs looking to launch a blockchain technology startup…
- Identify which aspects of Blockchain Technology seem most important and relevant to you Walk away with a strong foundation in where blockchain is going, what it does, and how to prepare for it Course Objectives After completing this Training, you should be able to: Understand the importance of Blockchain technology…
- You should have and installed globally: – – To build & test run the following commands: – – Soltsice allows to generate TypeScript files for Ethereum contracts with the command: – – All artifacts from in the folder will be transformed into TypeScript classes in with a single file with…
- Every TypeScript contract class inherits , which is a wrapper over Truffle-contract with methods generated from ABI.
- You could import generated types as: – – See dbrain-contracts and dbrain-blockchain-api projects that use this library and a standalone minimal example here.
- The purpose of this library is to have peace of mind and type safety when working with rapidly changing Solidity ABI.
- TypeScript wrappers over contracts allow to use powerful intellisense feature of code editors.
Top Solidity Courses
Getting Started with Ethereum Solidity Development (6,530 students enrolled)By Sebastien Arbogast
- Understand the basic philosophy behind the blockchain and distributed/decentralized applications
- The basics of how a blockchain generally works, just enough to be able to use it as a development platform
- Develop a distributed application, from creating a blank project to deploying it in production all the way through writing smart contracts, unit testing them, and creating a user interface for them
- How to combine the right tools to put together a consistent development environment
- The fundamentals of the Solidity smart contract language
- How to use the Truffle build and testing framework
- How to deploy a decentralized app to various Ethereum instances (testrpc, private chain, test chain, main net)
Ethereum Blockchain Developer: Build Projects Using Solidity (10,937 students enrolled)By Ravinder Deol
- Be Proficient In Solidity Programming By Building Projects In This Course.
- Understand Blockchain Technology At A Theoretical And Practical Level.
- Be Aware On A Practical Level Of How Smart Contracts Operate.
- Be Able To Work With The Ethereum’s Major Core Development Tools.
- Understand The Core Development Functions Of Ethereum.
- Understand What Decentralisation Is As We’re Working With This Technology.
- Be Able To Explain The Structure Of A Solidity Clearly Through Practical Examples.
- Understand How To Use Web3 In Conjunction With The Project We’re Creating.
- Be Proficient In Advanced Development With Truffle And Ethereum Studio.
- Complete A Final Assignment Which Consists Of An Ethereum Blockchain Based Curriculum Vitae.
Ethereum : Decentralized Application Design & Development (9,794 students enrolled)By Rajeev Sakhuja
- Leverage the Ethereum tools/software such as Wallet, Geth, MetaMask, Remix, TruffleV4, Ganache....
- Create an ERC20 Compliant token to launch an Initial Coin Offering (ICO)
- Setup Private Blockchain Network
- Develop Smart contracts in Solidity using multiple tools such as Web3/Ganache/TruffleV4/Mocha framework
- Comfortably describe how Ethereum Blockchain works | Ethers, Gas, POW, POS, Nodes ...
- Describe how the Blockchain technologies work | Distributed Ledgers, Consensus, Mining ....
- Develop end to end Decentralized Applications (DAPP) on Ethereum platform
- Setup private Ethereum networks for development & experimentation
- Identify and use the right design patterns for developing smart contracts
- Architect, Design & Build real use cases on Ethereum platform
The Complete Ethereum Course: Get .001 Ether In Your Wallet (4,273 students enrolled)By Ravinder Deol
- Understand how Ethereum, the emerging cryptocurrency works, and get involved with it practically as well as learning the theoretical side of the cryptocurrency.
- Realise how becoming an early adopter of Ethereum gives you the best chance to capitalize on its rise, as many would have missed the meteoric rise of Bitcoin.
- Undertake your first ever Ethereum transaction by receiving .001 Ether from me for completing this course, I will of course walk you through how to setup your wallet.
Compile Your First Ethereum Smart Contract With Solidity (245 students enrolled)By Will Bunker
- Compile a basic smart contract
- Set a private blockchain for testing
- Deploy smart contract to blockchain
- Call the functions on smart contract.
Learn Solidity: Programming Language for Smart Contracts (3,153 students enrolled)By Toshendra Sharma
- Develop Ethereum Smart Contracts using Solidity
- Understand the basics & advance features of Solidity & Ethereum Virtual Machine
- Develop their own decentralized blockchain applications