Solidity News Thursday, February 8
Solidity News TLDR / Table of Contents
- Jobs ~
- Smart Contract implementation, Solidity Developer, Crypto Content Writer, Smart Contracts, Sufficient knowledge
- How To Learn Solidity: The Ultimate Ethereum Coding Guide
- Step-by-step guide to learn Solidity. Learn To Build Blockchain Based Decentralized Applications on Ethereum Network! -Blockgeeks
- ethereum, ethereum blockchain, Ethereum node, data, ethereum mainnet
- Contribute to ZapContracts development by creating an account on GitHub.
- specifier, address, oracleAddress, address oracleAddress,
- Completion certificate for Ethereum Blockchain Developer: Build Projects Using Solidity
- Completion certificate for Ethereum Blockchain Developer: Build Projects Using Solidity
- Menu Personal Development, Office Productivity, Menu Development, Teacher Training, Menu Office Productivity
- Wyvern Protocol Bug Bounty ($5K) – Project Wyvern –
- The Wyvern Protocol is an open framework for the trustless exchange of digital assets. Using the Wyvern Protocol, you’ll be able to buy or sell any asset representable on the Ethereum blockchain…
- smart contracts, Wyvern DAO, Wyvern Protocol, wyvern-ethereum Git repository, Wyvern Exchange
Tweeted At: Fri Jan 26 19:18:21 +0000 2018
- Work at one of the fastest growing companies in the Blockchain Sector today in return for attractive packages in addition to returns in our native token Musards 2.
- Android App Developer – Knowledge of Android Studio/Eclipse and ability to integrate with Swarm hosts later 3.
- iOS App Developer – Appropriate knowledge of XCode and Swift with integration of Swarm Hosts(IPFS) later 4.
- UI/UX Designer – We require a designer with a minimalistic approach and sufficient knowledge of mockups for Apps and Graphics 5.
- Crypto Content Writer – Content writer who has a vast pool of knowledge of Cryptocurrencies, Smart Contracts, DApps and DAOs and is up to date If you think you qualify for any of the above positions, please email us with links to your previous works at email@example.com or Tweet us…
Tweeted At: Fri Dec 15 19:53:10 +0000 2017
Publish Date: 2017-06-04T15:35:05+00:00
Author: Ryan Molecke
- The Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM) allows Ethereum nodes to actually store and process data in exchange for payment, responding to real-world events and allowing a lot of new opportunities to support on-chain applications that were never before available to developers and real-world users.
- There are some key points to remember from the Ethereum Design Rationale document, namely that we are working within a stack-and-memory model with a 32-byte instruction word size, the EVM gives us access to the program “stack” which is like a register space where we can also stick memory addresses…
- When an ethereum block is “mined”, the smart-contract deployments and function calls within that block (meaning those lined up to happen within the last block duration) get executed on the node that mines the block, and the new state changes to any storage spaces or transactions within that smart-contract actually…
- This is why Ethereum smart-contracts (and smart-contracts in general in any blockchain system) must be deterministic: so that the network of nodes can always validate and maintain consensus about the new blocks coming in, in order to continue running.
- If we take a look at the Oraclize documentation we see this interesting quote: – – So you should check out that docs section on “authenticity proofs” for more details, but the idea is that even when new Ethereum nerds, at some distant time in the future, spin up their…
Tweeted At: Tue Jan 30 09:17:57 +0000 2018
Tweeted At: Wed Feb 07 10:08:28 +0000 2018
Author: Log In
- This certificate above verifies that Sebastian Gerske successfully completed the course Ethereum Blockchain Developer: Build Projects Using Solidity on Feb. 7, 2018 as taught by Ravinder Deol Thomas Wiesner on Udemy.
- The certificate indicates the entire course was completed as validated by the student.
Tweeted At: Sun Feb 04 23:03:28 +0000 2018
Publish Date: 2018-02-04T22:59:11.797000+00:00
- Wyvern Protocol Bug Bounty ($5K)SummaryThe Wyvern Protocol is an open framework for the trustless exchange of digital assets.
- This bounty program is just for the second stage: the deployment of the first version of the Wyvern Protocol (later upgradable by the Wyvern DAO) and the launch of the first frontend using the protocol, the Wyvern Exchange.All relevant smart contracts are in the wyvern-ethereum Git repository.
- All smart contracts not listed in the audit specification (in particular, smart contracts relating to the WYV token and the Wyvern DAO, which have already been deployed) are not within the scope of this audit.Bug Submission RewardsBugs should be reported as issues to the wyvern-ethereum Git repository.
- No submissions after that date will be accepted.Duplicate submissions are not allowed; only the first submission will be paid.The Project Wyvern website or DApps are not part of this bounty program.Project Wyvern team members are ineligible for bug bounty submissions.In parallel with this public audit, Project Wyvern is running a…
- We will cross-post to avoid duplicates.The value of the reward paid out will depend on severity, calculated according to the OWASP guidelines:Rewards are denominated in USD and will be paid in Ether or WYV tokens, at your option, using fair exchange rates at the time of payment:Critical: Up to $5000High:…
Top Solidity Courses
Getting Started with Ethereum Solidity Development (6,530 students enrolled)By Sebastien Arbogast
- Understand the basic philosophy behind the blockchain and distributed/decentralized applications
- The basics of how a blockchain generally works, just enough to be able to use it as a development platform
- Develop a distributed application, from creating a blank project to deploying it in production all the way through writing smart contracts, unit testing them, and creating a user interface for them
- How to combine the right tools to put together a consistent development environment
- The fundamentals of the Solidity smart contract language
- How to use the Truffle build and testing framework
- How to deploy a decentralized app to various Ethereum instances (testrpc, private chain, test chain, main net)
Ethereum Blockchain Developer: Build Projects Using Solidity (10,937 students enrolled)By Ravinder Deol
- Be Proficient In Solidity Programming By Building Projects In This Course.
- Understand Blockchain Technology At A Theoretical And Practical Level.
- Be Aware On A Practical Level Of How Smart Contracts Operate.
- Be Able To Work With The Ethereum’s Major Core Development Tools.
- Understand The Core Development Functions Of Ethereum.
- Understand What Decentralisation Is As We’re Working With This Technology.
- Be Able To Explain The Structure Of A Solidity Clearly Through Practical Examples.
- Understand How To Use Web3 In Conjunction With The Project We’re Creating.
- Be Proficient In Advanced Development With Truffle And Ethereum Studio.
- Complete A Final Assignment Which Consists Of An Ethereum Blockchain Based Curriculum Vitae.
Ethereum : Decentralized Application Design & Development (9,794 students enrolled)By Rajeev Sakhuja
- Leverage the Ethereum tools/software such as Wallet, Geth, MetaMask, Remix, TruffleV4, Ganache....
- Create an ERC20 Compliant token to launch an Initial Coin Offering (ICO)
- Setup Private Blockchain Network
- Develop Smart contracts in Solidity using multiple tools such as Web3/Ganache/TruffleV4/Mocha framework
- Comfortably describe how Ethereum Blockchain works | Ethers, Gas, POW, POS, Nodes ...
- Describe how the Blockchain technologies work | Distributed Ledgers, Consensus, Mining ....
- Develop end to end Decentralized Applications (DAPP) on Ethereum platform
- Setup private Ethereum networks for development & experimentation
- Identify and use the right design patterns for developing smart contracts
- Architect, Design & Build real use cases on Ethereum platform
The Complete Ethereum Course: Get .001 Ether In Your Wallet (4,273 students enrolled)By Ravinder Deol
- Understand how Ethereum, the emerging cryptocurrency works, and get involved with it practically as well as learning the theoretical side of the cryptocurrency.
- Realise how becoming an early adopter of Ethereum gives you the best chance to capitalize on its rise, as many would have missed the meteoric rise of Bitcoin.
- Undertake your first ever Ethereum transaction by receiving .001 Ether from me for completing this course, I will of course walk you through how to setup your wallet.
Compile Your First Ethereum Smart Contract With Solidity (245 students enrolled)By Will Bunker
- Compile a basic smart contract
- Set a private blockchain for testing
- Deploy smart contract to blockchain
- Call the functions on smart contract.
Learn Solidity: Programming Language for Smart Contracts (3,153 students enrolled)By Toshendra Sharma
- Develop Ethereum Smart Contracts using Solidity
- Understand the basics & advance features of Solidity & Ethereum Virtual Machine
- Develop their own decentralized blockchain applications