Solidity News Thursday, March 8 Evm version, Target evm version, Initial coin offerings & more…
Solidity News TLDR / Table of Contents
- GitHub is where people build software. More than 28 million people use GitHub to discover, fork, and contribute to over 80 million projects.
- EVM version, target EVM version, gas estimator reports, open source community, regular function calls
- Introducing CoinIgniter: Start your ICO in minutes – CoinIgniter –
- Traditional Crowdfunding has been around for quite some time now, but of late, it is not the only crowdfunding method; Cryptocurrency has become all the hype these days, and with good reason. ICOs…
- Initial Coin Offerings, Flex funding option, campaign funding option, built-in social media, Main Ethereum network
- Mastering Shitcoins: The Poor Man’s Guide to Getting Crypto Rich
- You had dreams of telling your boss where to shove it while you drove off in your shiny new pink Cadillac looking for the meaning of life but it didn’t happen. Maybe you sat on the sidelines waiting…
- coins, money, utility coins, universal reward coins, crypto bubble
- Also, the gas estimator reports different costs for the opcodes depending on the version and thus the optimizer might generate different code.
- We especially thank all our open source community contributors: – – This ensures that functions marked as or (previously ) cannot modify the state.
- This is especially important if you call unknown code via a generic interface and you cannot be sure whether the function modifies the state or not.
- Currently, the stack slot reserved for the variable still spans the whole function, but this is planned to be improved for the next release.
- Introducing CoinIgniter: Start your ICO inminutesTraditional Crowdfunding has been around for quite some time now, but of late, it is not the only crowdfunding method; Cryptocurrency has become all the hype these days, and with good reason.
- ICOs (Initial Coin Offerings) are becoming a successful and more convenient method for startups to raise funds from online investors.
- CoinIgniter, as the name indicates, is the platform that enables startups to create their own tokens without having to write a single line of code.
- Create a token and choose a name and symbol for it.Upload a White Paper that explains the business model of the project.Tell your story in crisp free images, text and videos.Deploy your SmartToken with a click of the mouse.Promote your ICO website to raise funds.CoinIgniter will also provide you a…
- CoinIgniter is live and is ready to to deploy your tokens on Main Ethereum network.
- If you never made more than $25,000 a year in your whole life, than $100,000 is a lot of extra money.
- Up until now its been the exclusive right of people with lots and lots of money to invest in early stage companies.
- Other coins like Dash have good momentum.
- Monero, Zcash, and Zcoin are good examples, as is PIVX another underappreciated dark horse that started as a fork of DASH but has evolved into its own system and incorporates the Zero Coin protocol.
- I had a chance to meet with one of the top VCs in the country last week, an early investor in this space, and he told me that 90% of his crypto holdings are in Ethereum.
Top Solidity Courses
Getting Started with Ethereum Solidity Development (6,530 students enrolled)By Sebastien Arbogast
- Understand the basic philosophy behind the blockchain and distributed/decentralized applications
- The basics of how a blockchain generally works, just enough to be able to use it as a development platform
- Develop a distributed application, from creating a blank project to deploying it in production all the way through writing smart contracts, unit testing them, and creating a user interface for them
- How to combine the right tools to put together a consistent development environment
- The fundamentals of the Solidity smart contract language
- How to use the Truffle build and testing framework
- How to deploy a decentralized app to various Ethereum instances (testrpc, private chain, test chain, main net)
Ethereum Blockchain Developer: Build Projects Using Solidity (10,937 students enrolled)By Ravinder Deol
- Be Proficient In Solidity Programming By Building Projects In This Course.
- Understand Blockchain Technology At A Theoretical And Practical Level.
- Be Aware On A Practical Level Of How Smart Contracts Operate.
- Be Able To Work With The Ethereum’s Major Core Development Tools.
- Understand The Core Development Functions Of Ethereum.
- Understand What Decentralisation Is As We’re Working With This Technology.
- Be Able To Explain The Structure Of A Solidity Clearly Through Practical Examples.
- Understand How To Use Web3 In Conjunction With The Project We’re Creating.
- Be Proficient In Advanced Development With Truffle And Ethereum Studio.
- Complete A Final Assignment Which Consists Of An Ethereum Blockchain Based Curriculum Vitae.
Ethereum : Decentralized Application Design & Development (9,794 students enrolled)By Rajeev Sakhuja
- Leverage the Ethereum tools/software such as Wallet, Geth, MetaMask, Remix, TruffleV4, Ganache....
- Create an ERC20 Compliant token to launch an Initial Coin Offering (ICO)
- Setup Private Blockchain Network
- Develop Smart contracts in Solidity using multiple tools such as Web3/Ganache/TruffleV4/Mocha framework
- Comfortably describe how Ethereum Blockchain works | Ethers, Gas, POW, POS, Nodes ...
- Describe how the Blockchain technologies work | Distributed Ledgers, Consensus, Mining ....
- Develop end to end Decentralized Applications (DAPP) on Ethereum platform
- Setup private Ethereum networks for development & experimentation
- Identify and use the right design patterns for developing smart contracts
- Architect, Design & Build real use cases on Ethereum platform
The Complete Ethereum Course: Get .001 Ether In Your Wallet (4,273 students enrolled)By Ravinder Deol
- Understand how Ethereum, the emerging cryptocurrency works, and get involved with it practically as well as learning the theoretical side of the cryptocurrency.
- Realise how becoming an early adopter of Ethereum gives you the best chance to capitalize on its rise, as many would have missed the meteoric rise of Bitcoin.
- Undertake your first ever Ethereum transaction by receiving .001 Ether from me for completing this course, I will of course walk you through how to setup your wallet.
Compile Your First Ethereum Smart Contract With Solidity (245 students enrolled)By Will Bunker
- Compile a basic smart contract
- Set a private blockchain for testing
- Deploy smart contract to blockchain
- Call the functions on smart contract.
Learn Solidity: Programming Language for Smart Contracts (3,153 students enrolled)By Toshendra Sharma
- Develop Ethereum Smart Contracts using Solidity
- Understand the basics & advance features of Solidity & Ethereum Virtual Machine
- Develop their own decentralized blockchain applications