Solidity News Tuesday, April 3 Upload original content, Youtube, Ethereum smart contracts & more…
Solidity News TLDR / Table of Contents
- 今更ですが、バブリーダンス踊ります。受験で暗記力を鍛えた（はずの）東大生は2時間でどこまでバブリーダンス踊れるの！？ チャンネル登録・高評価・コメントよろしくおねがいします！！ 音源：Anriのカラオケ制作室(Karaoke Instrumental) 様 https://www.youtube.com/chan…
- upload original content, YouTube, , ,
- CryptoZombies has come to a fork in the road (+Surprise Rewards 🎉)
- In just 6 months of launch, CryptoZombies has helped over 135,242+ developers master Solidity and Ethereum smart contracts. Matter of fact — You’ll have until ̶A̶p̶r̶i̶l̶ ̶6̶t̶h̶ 2018 @ 12:00:00 UTC…
- ethereum smart contracts, hard forking CryptoZombies, perks, developers master Solidity, early adopter
- home | comma3, BTC/JPY BTC/JPY FX, , ,
- Rewards for students who have finished SOME but NOT ALL thelessonsIn other words, if you are an existing CryptoZombies student (and havent finished all the lessons by April 6th April 20th 2018), you will STILL (automatically) get the following rewards: – 1 x LOOM Token (Regular Loom Membership)10 x DelegateCall…
- and to show our respect, if you finish ALL 6 LESSONS of CryptoZombies by April 6thApril 20th 2018 (12:00:00 UTC), youll be rewarded with additional perks.
- If you finish ALL 6 Lessons by the deadline, youll be getting: – 10 x LOOM Tokens (Developer tier Loom Membership)100 x DelegateCall TokensLegendary genesis item on Etherboy in Blockchain World (Upcoming DAppChain Game)Special-edition card with your very own zombie (genetically cloned from your CryptoZombies DNA) on CryptoZombies Battleground (Upcoming…
- Remember, the reward cutoff date is April 6thApril 20th, 12:00:00 UTCand you MUST COMPLETE ALL 6 Lessons on CryptoZombies to qualify for the additional perks.
- When CryptoZombies is on its own DAppChain, youll be able to import your lesson progress into DelegateCall, and have it show an indicator on your profile (as a badge) so that everyone knows your level of Solidity understanding.Students who finished ALL CryptoZombies lessons will have a special badge on DelegateCall…
Top Solidity Courses
Getting Started with Ethereum Solidity Development (6,530 students enrolled)By Sebastien Arbogast
- Understand the basic philosophy behind the blockchain and distributed/decentralized applications
- The basics of how a blockchain generally works, just enough to be able to use it as a development platform
- Develop a distributed application, from creating a blank project to deploying it in production all the way through writing smart contracts, unit testing them, and creating a user interface for them
- How to combine the right tools to put together a consistent development environment
- The fundamentals of the Solidity smart contract language
- How to use the Truffle build and testing framework
- How to deploy a decentralized app to various Ethereum instances (testrpc, private chain, test chain, main net)
Ethereum Blockchain Developer: Build Projects Using Solidity (10,937 students enrolled)By Ravinder Deol
- Be Proficient In Solidity Programming By Building Projects In This Course.
- Understand Blockchain Technology At A Theoretical And Practical Level.
- Be Aware On A Practical Level Of How Smart Contracts Operate.
- Be Able To Work With The Ethereum’s Major Core Development Tools.
- Understand The Core Development Functions Of Ethereum.
- Understand What Decentralisation Is As We’re Working With This Technology.
- Be Able To Explain The Structure Of A Solidity Clearly Through Practical Examples.
- Understand How To Use Web3 In Conjunction With The Project We’re Creating.
- Be Proficient In Advanced Development With Truffle And Ethereum Studio.
- Complete A Final Assignment Which Consists Of An Ethereum Blockchain Based Curriculum Vitae.
Ethereum : Decentralized Application Design & Development (9,794 students enrolled)By Rajeev Sakhuja
- Leverage the Ethereum tools/software such as Wallet, Geth, MetaMask, Remix, TruffleV4, Ganache....
- Create an ERC20 Compliant token to launch an Initial Coin Offering (ICO)
- Setup Private Blockchain Network
- Develop Smart contracts in Solidity using multiple tools such as Web3/Ganache/TruffleV4/Mocha framework
- Comfortably describe how Ethereum Blockchain works | Ethers, Gas, POW, POS, Nodes ...
- Describe how the Blockchain technologies work | Distributed Ledgers, Consensus, Mining ....
- Develop end to end Decentralized Applications (DAPP) on Ethereum platform
- Setup private Ethereum networks for development & experimentation
- Identify and use the right design patterns for developing smart contracts
- Architect, Design & Build real use cases on Ethereum platform
The Complete Ethereum Course: Get .001 Ether In Your Wallet (4,273 students enrolled)By Ravinder Deol
- Understand how Ethereum, the emerging cryptocurrency works, and get involved with it practically as well as learning the theoretical side of the cryptocurrency.
- Realise how becoming an early adopter of Ethereum gives you the best chance to capitalize on its rise, as many would have missed the meteoric rise of Bitcoin.
- Undertake your first ever Ethereum transaction by receiving .001 Ether from me for completing this course, I will of course walk you through how to setup your wallet.
Compile Your First Ethereum Smart Contract With Solidity (245 students enrolled)By Will Bunker
- Compile a basic smart contract
- Set a private blockchain for testing
- Deploy smart contract to blockchain
- Call the functions on smart contract.
Learn Solidity: Programming Language for Smart Contracts (3,153 students enrolled)By Toshendra Sharma
- Develop Ethereum Smart Contracts using Solidity
- Understand the basics & advance features of Solidity & Ethereum Virtual Machine
- Develop their own decentralized blockchain applications