Solidity News Tuesday, February 6
Solidity News TLDR / Table of Contents
- Solidity — Solidity 0.4.20 documentation
- Ethereum Virtual Machine, Solidity, smart contracts, complex user-defined types, useful example contracts
- solidity • r/ethereum
- ok lads, ethereum supporter and hodler and whatever have you here, and i love the concept behind it all, but when i got down to actually trying…
- horrible fucking mess, contract, full-blown dev, ok lads, time tbh
- Disclaimer: Citizens of the United States are prohibited from participating. The Crowdsale of the RAO token is not the sale of a security. RadioYo will use the proceeds of the Crowdsale to advance the purposes outlined in its white paper. Virtual currency is not legal tender, is not backed by…
- Rights Reserved. Privacy, RAO token, reasonable expectation, consumer protections, legal tender
- Jobs ~
- Smart Contract implementation, Solidity Developer, Crypto Content Writer, Smart Contracts, Sufficient knowledge
Tweeted At: Mon Feb 05 18:45:36 +0000 2018
- Solidity is a contract-oriented, high-level language for implementing smart contracts.
- Thus, also smart contracts should be created following well-known best-practices in software development.
- On the next pages, we will first see a simple smart contract written in Solidity followed by the basics about blockchains and the Ethereum Virtual Machine.
- The next section will explain several features of Solidity by giving useful example contracts Remember that you can always try out the contracts in your browser!
- The last and most extensive section will cover all aspects of Solidity in depth.
Tweeted At: Tue Feb 06 12:42:10 +0000 2018
Publish Date: 2018-02-06T12:28:22+00:00
- ok lads, ethereum supporter and hodler and whatever have you here, and i love the concept behind it all, but when i got down to actually trying out solidity (and i have some background in python/*nix/shell… yeah, not a full-blown dev or anything, but enough to get it, i daresay)…
- … best answer i get, which makes me want to slam my laptop in the table by now and start breaking shit is what do i mean – THAT’S EXACTLY WHAT I MEAN.
- so, anybody, please – downvote me into damnation if you will, but give me a straight answer before that… – – solidity seems like a horrible fucking mess, i can see it gets shit done, but apparently its a very handful of few that get it.
- and what’s with coming up with something more python (i.e. human) like?
Tweeted At: Tue Feb 06 16:24:41 +0000 2018
- The Crowdsale of the RAO token is not the sale of a security.
- RadioYo will use the proceeds of the Crowdsale to advance the purposes outlined in its white paper.
- Virtual currency is not legal tender, is not backed by the government, and accounts and value balances are not subject to consumer protections.
- The information in this email does not constitute investment advice or an offer to sell or invest in securities.
- People who purchase tokens should not have a reasonable expectation of any future profits or the RAO increasing in value based on RadioYo, Inc. creating an ecosystem and building out the company’s platform.
Tweeted At: Fri Jan 26 19:18:21 +0000 2018
- Work at one of the fastest growing companies in the Blockchain Sector today in return for attractive packages in addition to returns in our native token Musards 2.
- Android App Developer – Knowledge of Android Studio/Eclipse and ability to integrate with Swarm hosts later 3.
- iOS App Developer – Appropriate knowledge of XCode and Swift with integration of Swarm Hosts(IPFS) later 4.
- UI/UX Designer – We require a designer with a minimalistic approach and sufficient knowledge of mockups for Apps and Graphics 5.
- Crypto Content Writer – Content writer who has a vast pool of knowledge of Cryptocurrencies, Smart Contracts, DApps and DAOs and is up to date If you think you qualify for any of the above positions, please email us with links to your previous works at firstname.lastname@example.org or Tweet us…
Top Solidity Courses
Getting Started with Ethereum Solidity Development (6,530 students enrolled)By Sebastien Arbogast
- Understand the basic philosophy behind the blockchain and distributed/decentralized applications
- The basics of how a blockchain generally works, just enough to be able to use it as a development platform
- Develop a distributed application, from creating a blank project to deploying it in production all the way through writing smart contracts, unit testing them, and creating a user interface for them
- How to combine the right tools to put together a consistent development environment
- The fundamentals of the Solidity smart contract language
- How to use the Truffle build and testing framework
- How to deploy a decentralized app to various Ethereum instances (testrpc, private chain, test chain, main net)
Ethereum Blockchain Developer: Build Projects Using Solidity (10,937 students enrolled)By Ravinder Deol
- Be Proficient In Solidity Programming By Building Projects In This Course.
- Understand Blockchain Technology At A Theoretical And Practical Level.
- Be Aware On A Practical Level Of How Smart Contracts Operate.
- Be Able To Work With The Ethereum’s Major Core Development Tools.
- Understand The Core Development Functions Of Ethereum.
- Understand What Decentralisation Is As We’re Working With This Technology.
- Be Able To Explain The Structure Of A Solidity Clearly Through Practical Examples.
- Understand How To Use Web3 In Conjunction With The Project We’re Creating.
- Be Proficient In Advanced Development With Truffle And Ethereum Studio.
- Complete A Final Assignment Which Consists Of An Ethereum Blockchain Based Curriculum Vitae.
Ethereum : Decentralized Application Design & Development (9,794 students enrolled)By Rajeev Sakhuja
- Leverage the Ethereum tools/software such as Wallet, Geth, MetaMask, Remix, TruffleV4, Ganache....
- Create an ERC20 Compliant token to launch an Initial Coin Offering (ICO)
- Setup Private Blockchain Network
- Develop Smart contracts in Solidity using multiple tools such as Web3/Ganache/TruffleV4/Mocha framework
- Comfortably describe how Ethereum Blockchain works | Ethers, Gas, POW, POS, Nodes ...
- Describe how the Blockchain technologies work | Distributed Ledgers, Consensus, Mining ....
- Develop end to end Decentralized Applications (DAPP) on Ethereum platform
- Setup private Ethereum networks for development & experimentation
- Identify and use the right design patterns for developing smart contracts
- Architect, Design & Build real use cases on Ethereum platform
The Complete Ethereum Course: Get .001 Ether In Your Wallet (4,273 students enrolled)By Ravinder Deol
- Understand how Ethereum, the emerging cryptocurrency works, and get involved with it practically as well as learning the theoretical side of the cryptocurrency.
- Realise how becoming an early adopter of Ethereum gives you the best chance to capitalize on its rise, as many would have missed the meteoric rise of Bitcoin.
- Undertake your first ever Ethereum transaction by receiving .001 Ether from me for completing this course, I will of course walk you through how to setup your wallet.
Compile Your First Ethereum Smart Contract With Solidity (245 students enrolled)By Will Bunker
- Compile a basic smart contract
- Set a private blockchain for testing
- Deploy smart contract to blockchain
- Call the functions on smart contract.
Learn Solidity: Programming Language for Smart Contracts (3,153 students enrolled)By Toshendra Sharma
- Develop Ethereum Smart Contracts using Solidity
- Understand the basics & advance features of Solidity & Ethereum Virtual Machine
- Develop their own decentralized blockchain applications