Solidity News Wednesday, February 7
Solidity News TLDR / Table of Contents
- Ethereum and Solidity: The Complete Developer’s Guide
- Ethereum and Solidity: The Complete Developer’s Guide – Use Ethereum, Solidity, and Smart Contracts to build production-ready apps based on the blockchain
- Solidity, Ethereum, production-ready apps, Covered. Solidity, Smart Contracts
- Diplomatic Observer
- News Center -TDO- The Embassy of the Republic of Pakistan in Ankara and the Center for Economic and Social Research (ESAM) organized a program on 5 February Kashmir Solidarity Day. The meeting was held in Ankara Ataköşk Hotel, Muhammad Syrus Sajjad Qazi, Ambassador of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan Ankara,…
- ESAM Chairman Recai, Ankara Ataköşk Hotel, Muhammad Syrus Sajjad, Pakistan Ankara, Prof. Dr. Sencer
- Tru Reputation Token Solidity Contracts –
- We have been feverishly working away at bringing the Tru Reputation Protocol into public availability, and the first step on that journey is rapidly approaching- the release of the Tru Reputation…
- Tru Reputation, Tru Reputation Token, Reputation Token Documentation, Tru Reputation Protocol, ethereum development community
- Can’t wait to hear the news.
- Duration, ngAtlanta, views, Angular vs React.js, Smart Angular Elements
- Contribute to ZapContracts development by creating an account on GitHub.
- specifier, address, oracleAddress, address oracleAddress, public constant returns
Tweeted At: Fri Feb 02 18:24:30 +0000 2018
Publish Date: 2018-02-02T18:04:41+00:00
Author: The Editor
- Use Ethereum, Solidity, and Smart Contracts to build production-ready apps based on the blockchain – – There can be no understating it: Ethereum and Blockchain technology is the most disruptive force in years.
- That’s the purpose of this course: to be the best resource online for learning about Ethereum, blockchains, and how to build apps with this new technology – – The development community is still figuring out the best way to use Ethereum in the creation of new and exciting apps.
- I can’t overstate it enough; this course will show you the best and most easily repeatable patterns for creating production-ready apps with Ethereum.
- By learning the core technologies, you’ll be prepared to adjust to Ethereum no matter how the ecosystem changes.
- Ethereum was created to help developers like you create applications focused around transferring money or value from one party to another.
Tweeted At: Tue Feb 06 06:58:20 +0000 2018
- KASHMIR SOLIDITY DAY – – News Center -TDO- The Embassy of the Republic of Pakistan in Ankara and the Center for Economic and Social Research (ESAM) organized a program on 5 February Kashmir Solidarity Day.
- The meeting was held in Ankara Ataköşk Hotel, Muhammad Syrus Sajjad Qazi, Ambassador of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan Ankara, Temel Karamollaoğlu, Chairman of Saadet Party, ESAM Chairman Recai Kutan and many guests attended.
- Pakistan’s Ambassador to Ankara, Ghazi thanked ESAM for their contribution in organizing the event, said “This support is a great power source for the people who are oppressed in occupied Cammu and Kasmir and an important contribution towards their right to self-determination.”
- The program continued with a panel that the expert academicians of the topics participate.
- Aydin Güven attended to the panel where the problem of Kashmir will be dealt with all of its aspects and means of solution will be put to table.
Tweeted At: Tue Dec 12 20:04:54 +0000 2017
Publish Date: 2017-12-12T19:58:27.067000+00:00
Author: Ian Bray
- Tru Reputation Token Solidity ContractsWe have been feverishly working away at bringing the Tru Reputation Protocol into public availability, and the first step on that journey is rapidly approaching- the release of the Tru Reputation Token is close at hand, the first component of the protocol that we believe will…
- With those constraints in mind, we have designed the system to:Ensure aggressive pre-release testing to reduce attack surface areasInclude Automated Security Code Auditing.Include the capability to use consensus based upgrade to ensure that the community own the Tru Reputation Protocol as much as Tru Ltd do.Beyond patching, we have observed…
- Far too often, security auditing as a singular or semi-regular event is considered a panacea within the community rather than a continuous process.Our ApproachThe Ethereum development community is still quite young, and when we started this project, we noticed a few traits common to new development communities: lack of unit…
- We are trying to get to a position where the community can have a common expectation of code testing and robustness, and make it easier for new developers to get to that state quickly.DocumentationOne of the biggest gripes of newcomers to the Ethereum Development community, and of those trying to…
- The tools used for this are:Oyente — Audit generated automatically upon commit to repositoryMythril — Audit generated automatically upon commit to repositoryEtherscan Contract Verification — Manually executed upon deployment to each public network including Test Networks.We have endeavoured to ensure every commit to the Tru Reputation Token repository is automatically tested, code coverage is generated, and…
Tweeted At: Wed Feb 07 18:24:53 +0000 2018
Tweeted At: Tue Jan 30 09:17:57 +0000 2018
Top Solidity Courses
Getting Started with Ethereum Solidity Development (6,530 students enrolled)By Sebastien Arbogast
- Understand the basic philosophy behind the blockchain and distributed/decentralized applications
- The basics of how a blockchain generally works, just enough to be able to use it as a development platform
- Develop a distributed application, from creating a blank project to deploying it in production all the way through writing smart contracts, unit testing them, and creating a user interface for them
- How to combine the right tools to put together a consistent development environment
- The fundamentals of the Solidity smart contract language
- How to use the Truffle build and testing framework
- How to deploy a decentralized app to various Ethereum instances (testrpc, private chain, test chain, main net)
Ethereum Blockchain Developer: Build Projects Using Solidity (10,937 students enrolled)By Ravinder Deol
- Be Proficient In Solidity Programming By Building Projects In This Course.
- Understand Blockchain Technology At A Theoretical And Practical Level.
- Be Aware On A Practical Level Of How Smart Contracts Operate.
- Be Able To Work With The Ethereum’s Major Core Development Tools.
- Understand The Core Development Functions Of Ethereum.
- Understand What Decentralisation Is As We’re Working With This Technology.
- Be Able To Explain The Structure Of A Solidity Clearly Through Practical Examples.
- Understand How To Use Web3 In Conjunction With The Project We’re Creating.
- Be Proficient In Advanced Development With Truffle And Ethereum Studio.
- Complete A Final Assignment Which Consists Of An Ethereum Blockchain Based Curriculum Vitae.
Ethereum : Decentralized Application Design & Development (9,794 students enrolled)By Rajeev Sakhuja
- Leverage the Ethereum tools/software such as Wallet, Geth, MetaMask, Remix, TruffleV4, Ganache....
- Create an ERC20 Compliant token to launch an Initial Coin Offering (ICO)
- Setup Private Blockchain Network
- Develop Smart contracts in Solidity using multiple tools such as Web3/Ganache/TruffleV4/Mocha framework
- Comfortably describe how Ethereum Blockchain works | Ethers, Gas, POW, POS, Nodes ...
- Describe how the Blockchain technologies work | Distributed Ledgers, Consensus, Mining ....
- Develop end to end Decentralized Applications (DAPP) on Ethereum platform
- Setup private Ethereum networks for development & experimentation
- Identify and use the right design patterns for developing smart contracts
- Architect, Design & Build real use cases on Ethereum platform
The Complete Ethereum Course: Get .001 Ether In Your Wallet (4,273 students enrolled)By Ravinder Deol
- Understand how Ethereum, the emerging cryptocurrency works, and get involved with it practically as well as learning the theoretical side of the cryptocurrency.
- Realise how becoming an early adopter of Ethereum gives you the best chance to capitalize on its rise, as many would have missed the meteoric rise of Bitcoin.
- Undertake your first ever Ethereum transaction by receiving .001 Ether from me for completing this course, I will of course walk you through how to setup your wallet.
Compile Your First Ethereum Smart Contract With Solidity (245 students enrolled)By Will Bunker
- Compile a basic smart contract
- Set a private blockchain for testing
- Deploy smart contract to blockchain
- Call the functions on smart contract.
Learn Solidity: Programming Language for Smart Contracts (3,153 students enrolled)By Toshendra Sharma
- Develop Ethereum Smart Contracts using Solidity
- Understand the basics & advance features of Solidity & Ethereum Virtual Machine
- Develop their own decentralized blockchain applications