TypeScript News TLDR / Table of Contents
- Load Balancing, Automated Failover and written in TypeScript – ArangoJS
- 🔗 Support the show by becoming a Patreon https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trP9q703x0o 🔗 Fun Fun Forum – the private forum for Patrons https://www.funfunforum….
- upload original content, YouTube, , ,
- Introduction to Webpack and Typescript configuration in React – Part 1 – SharePoint Pals
- SharePoint Pals – SharePoint Community portal by SharePoint Developers for SharePoint Developer, Administrators and End Users – Hi, in this article we will see how to compile your simple React application using webpack and we are using Typescript here; I already wrote an article about Advantages of using Typescript. I…
- Sample value, simple React application, dev dependency, ,
- The most significant additions in this release are support for load balancing and automated failover as well as improved browser and TypeScript support.
- In order to use the new load balancing and failover features, you can pass an array of URLs instead of a single URL when creating a new arangojs instance.
- When working with arangojs in client-side projects the browser build can now also be used from the unpkg CDN for development: – – Finally, the arangojs project has been completely ported to TypeScript.
- The typings included in arangojs releases are now generated at build time from the TypeScript source, making them more reliable and useful than the community-provided typings included in previous releases.