Vue News Wednesday, July 11
- ? Cooking a Deliveroo clone with Nuxt (Vue.js), GraphQL, Strapi and Stripe
- JSFeeds – �� Cooking a Deliveroo clone with Nuxt (Vue.js), GraphQL, Strapi and Stripe – �� Restaurants list (part 2/7)
- The Vue Handbook
- 2018年Vue.jsとVuexを使ってる人に提案するコンポーネントの分類と設計パターン – Qiita
- Django + Vue.js な開発環境を作ろう – Qiita
- Vue.js の v-for での兄弟要素と key への配列のキー指定について – Qiita
- A rapidly growing, award winning AI start-up in Old Street are using AI to revolutionise their sector and create a world first product in their area.
- They have ambitious growth plans and are currently doubling the size of their development team to meet demand for their product.
- Entirely greenfield work to get stuck into where you can gain hands-on experience with AI.
- Required skills: – – This is a brilliant opportunity to join a rapidly growing company who are revolutionising their market with AI.
@mclovins33: ? Cooking a Deliveroo clone with Nuxt (Vue.js), GraphQL, Strapi and Stripe https://t.co/cv8EAFk8si
JSFeeds – �� Cooking a Deliveroo clone with Nuxt (Vue.js), GraphQL, Strapi and Stripe – �� Restaurants list (part 2/7)
- This tutorial is part of the Cooking a Deliveroo clone with Nuxt (Vue.js), GraphQL, Strapi and Stripe : – – Note: the source code is available on GitHub: of all, we need to display the list of restaurants in our web app.
- Right now, we need restaurants, so our new Content Type is going to be, as you already guessed, (Content Types are always singular).
- To do so, click on Restaurant in the left menu are now in the Content Manager plugin: an auto-generated user interface which let you see and edit entries.
- A GraphQL plugin, which will make all the work for you, is available for Strapi.
- As you can see, some attributes are very specific to Vue.js: – – In the script section, we import our required components and node modules.
@noservershere: 🍝 Cooking a Deliveroo clone with Nuxt (Vue.js), GraphQL, Strapi and Stripe – 🏠 Restaurants list (part 2/7) https://t.co/XI0tRNCeRZ
- ffconf takes diversity seriously.
- We want people to attend because of the content we provide, not who’s presenting it.
- This statement is our approach to make our commitment to diversity as transparent as possible.
- In the previous 3 years, ffconf’s speaker distribution included over 50% women and and each year we intend to maintain diversity in our speakers.
- You can also apply for our diversity scholarship, open until the second Monday of September.
@rem: I’ve got a feeling these workshops are going to be pretty popular too: https://t.co/WMYssOgYdM I’m running one Next… https://t.co/v2vuUKxc7e
@uwteam: Darmowy podręcznik do nauki frameworka Vue.JS (122 strony PDF) https://t.co/FMofPeN7py INFO: książkę można pobrać… https://t.co/KKfy8WWvH0
@Qaleidospace: “2018年Vue.jsとVuexを使ってる人に提案するコンポーネントの分類と設計パターン” https://t.co/4fS2HDYnuk (51.7 pt) by @kahirokunn | Monthly 36th https://t.co/WTeuxvSL3Z
@Rauziii: Django + Vue.js な開発環境を作ろう https://t.co/lKpfeBvqFN
@FumioNonaka: 「Vue.js の v-for での兄弟要素と key への配列のキー指定について」https://t.co/FW1Th4SHNc私の記事が役立ったらしい。「Vue.js: v-forで項目インデックスをkey属性にして… https://t.co/zlTuUxgneP
Top Vue Courses
Vue JS 2: From Beginner to Professional (includes Vuex) (1,798 students enrolled)By Bo Andersen
- How to build advanced Vue.js applications
- How to build single page applications (SPA)
- Understand the theory and how Vue works under the hood
- How to manage state in large applications with Vuex
- Communicating with servers with HTTP
- Use modern tools for developing and building applications (e.g. webpack)
Vue JS 2 - The Complete Guide (incl. Vue Router & Vuex) (38,295 students enrolled)By Maximilian Schwarzmüller
- Build amazing Vue.js Applications - all the Way from Small and Simple Ones up to Large Enterprise-level Ones
- Understand the Theory behind Vue.js and use it in Real Projects
- Leverage Vue.js in both Multi- and Single-Page-Applications (MPAs and SPAs)
The Ultimate Vue JS 2 Developers Course (3,882 students enrolled)By Anthony Gore
- Understand all Vue concepts from beginner to advanced
- Build three real world applications using Vue.js utilising every Vue feature
- Use the Vuex statement management library
- Write basic Vue with ES5 and also modern Vue with ES6
- Setup VueJS environment with development tools including Webpack
- Create a universal application with server-side rendering
- Use popular plugins from the Vue ecosystem like vue-router and vue-resource
- Cutting-edge features like Single File Components, Render functions and Server-Side Rendering
Vue JS 2.0 - Mastering Web Apps (52,495 students enrolled)By David Katz
- Build entire Vue JS, VueRouter, and Vuex applications from scratch.
- Develop apps that deal with APIs and web requests.
- Create web apps with a full authentication service, and real-time database.
Learn by Doing: Vue JS 2.0 the Right Way (1,437 students enrolled)By Dejan Stošić
- Build your own VueJS application of any size
- Plan and structure your project
- Write maintainable code
- Use smart development tools like vue-cli