Vue News Friday, February 9
Vue News TLDR / Table of Contents
- Vue.js News Announcement – The Vue Point –
- We are excited to announce the Vue.js News platform. We aim to provide a reliable way to follow on all the important news for Vue.js developers like you.
- Vue related newsletter, rapidly growing ecosystem, new subscriber notifications, Vue.js News platform, Vue Mastery team
- Deploying a Vue.js website to Amazon S3 with CircleCI
- A tutorial for setting up continuous deployment of a Vue.js static website to Amazon S3 with CircleCI.
- Amazon S3, S3 bucket, S3 bucket index, static website hosting,
- A new free programming tutorial book every day! Develop new tech skills and knowledge with Packt Publishing’s daily free learning giveaway.
- extensive jQuery callbacks, permanently free titles, DOM changes, ,
- Official Vue.js Conference USA
- historic New Orleans, Lightning talks, best presentations, Workshop details, favorite Vue.js
- lightweight UI components for Vue.js based on Bulma
- Buefy is a lightweight library of responsive UI components for Vue.js based on Bulma framework and design.
- lightweight UI components, , , ,
Tweeted At: Tue Feb 06 20:23:55 +0000 2018
Publish Date: 2018-02-06T20:22:17.520000+00:00
Author: Damian Dulisz
- Vue.js News AnnouncementSome of you might have already found out, but today it’s official — we are excited to announce the Vue.js News platform.
- Right from the source.The news platform consists of:Weekly Newsletter (previously known as Vue.js Newsletter)News Podcast covering the highlights from the newsletterA webpage where you can read and listen to all of the aboveHow it all startedOne and a half year ago, some time in July, I got together with Krzysztof Jung…
- To the point we had to turn off the new subscriber notifications as the emails flooded our mailboxes in the first several minutes after announcing the newsletter.
- If you’re not a subscriber yet, subscribe here!More than just a NewsletterAlthough the Vue.js Newsletter project started as side-project for Krzysztof and me while working at Monterail, thanks to the generous donation from Monterail, the newsletter has since become the official news channel for the Vue.js organisation.
- Due to their involvement, each newsletter issue will be additionally covered in the form of a weekly podcast.Now you will be to get the news the way you like it.You can already subscribe to the podcast on: Apple Podcasts, Android, Stitcher or simply using RSS.Get involvedOf course, even we won’t…
Tweeted At: Fri Feb 09 09:02:03 +0000 2018
Author: Ross Kaffenberger
- With the game working and now backed by version control (source code), I was able to bundle a set of static assets suitable for deployment to a provider like S3: – – For version 2, this command builds an index file and its associated assets to the directory.
- To host on Amazon S3, I needed an S3 bucket with permissions to make its contents available to the public for static website hosting.
- If setting this up for your own bucket, be sure to replace in the Resource string with your bucket name: – – For more information on setting up static websites on Amazon S3, check out Kyle Galbraith’s How to host a website on S3 with getting lost in the sea,…
- To give the command permissionsto add and modify files in my S3 bucket, I needed a set of AWS credentials linked to another AWS authorization policy.
- With my new IAM user, a fresh set of credentials, an AWS access key id and secret access key, are now available to control my S3 bucket programmatically.
Tweeted At: Mon Apr 10 00:43:41 +0000 2017
Vue JS 2: From Beginner to Professional (includes Vuex) (1,798 students enrolled)By Bo Andersen
- How to build advanced Vue.js applications
- How to build single page applications (SPA)
- Understand the theory and how Vue works under the hood
- How to manage state in large applications with Vuex
- Communicating with servers with HTTP
- Use modern tools for developing and building applications (e.g. webpack)
Vue JS 2 - The Complete Guide (incl. Vue Router & Vuex) (38,295 students enrolled)By Maximilian Schwarzmüller
- Build amazing Vue.js Applications - all the Way from Small and Simple Ones up to Large Enterprise-level Ones
- Understand the Theory behind Vue.js and use it in Real Projects
- Leverage Vue.js in both Multi- and Single-Page-Applications (MPAs and SPAs)
The Ultimate Vue JS 2 Developers Course (3,882 students enrolled)By Anthony Gore
- Understand all Vue concepts from beginner to advanced
- Build three real world applications using Vue.js utilising every Vue feature
- Use the Vuex statement management library
- Write basic Vue with ES5 and also modern Vue with ES6
- Setup VueJS environment with development tools including Webpack
- Create a universal application with server-side rendering
- Use popular plugins from the Vue ecosystem like vue-router and vue-resource
- Cutting-edge features like Single File Components, Render functions and Server-Side Rendering
Vue JS 2.0 - Mastering Web Apps (52,495 students enrolled)By David Katz
- Build entire Vue JS, VueRouter, and Vuex applications from scratch.
- Develop apps that deal with APIs and web requests.
- Create web apps with a full authentication service, and real-time database.
Learn by Doing: Vue JS 2.0 the Right Way (1,437 students enrolled)By Dejan Stošić
- Build your own VueJS application of any size
- Plan and structure your project
- Write maintainable code
- Use smart development tools like vue-cli