Vue News Monday, April 2 Crud operations, Vue/laravel crud app, Vue & more…
Vue News TLDR / Table of Contents
- The Ultimate Vue.js & Laravel CRUD Tutorial – Vue.js Developers –
- Suddenly you have to deal with asynchronous CRUD, since operations now occur without a page refresh. This will require special attention to ensuring the state of the data is consistent in both the fro
- CRUD operations, Vue/Laravel CRUD app, demo full-stack app, default Laravel frontend, new Crud data
- The Future of Vue.js in 5 Minutes – Vue Mastery –
- At VueConf.US 2018 I interviewed the speakers (many of which are on the Vue core team) and asked them what they are most excited about in the next year in Vue.js. I’ve summarized the responses below…
- Vue, Vue core team, Vue Test Utils, Vue community work, Vue CLI
- The 2018 Web Developer Roadmap –
- Want to learn to code? There is no better time to start than right now. Below is an illustrated roadmap focussed on how to become a developer in 2018. Don’t let these illustrations scare you. You by…
- Web Development Bootcamp, once-weekly email list, web development principles, article… Good luck, stack web applications
- I’ve also stubbed methods for each CRUD operation which will be populated in the next CRUD from the frontend withAJAXAll the CRUD operations in a full-stack app will be executed in the backend since thats where the database is.
- In the case of the update method, we could update the Crud object in the frontend app instantly before the AJAX call is made, since we already know the new state.
- If we wait until the server responds before updating the frontend state, we can be sure the action was successful and the front and backend data is might argue its bad UX to wait for the AJAX to resolve before showing the changed data when you dont have to, but…
- When the promise resolves, AJAX is done so it’s safe for the user to interact with the app again, so we set mute back to need to implement the same thing in each of the CRUD methods, but I wont show that here for brevity.To make our loading indicator markup…
- As you can see from the inline style, when the class on is added to div id=mute, it will completely cover the app, adding a greyish tinge and preventing any click events from reaching the buttons and last piece of the puzzle is to toggle the on class by utilizing…
- The Future of Vue.js in 5MinutesAt VueConf.US 2018 I interviewed the speakers (many of which are on the Vue core team) and asked them what they are most excited about in the next year in Vue.js.
- Evan YouThe 3.0 release of the Vue CLI and the 2.x-Next branch using the proxy system for reactivity that gets rid of all the caveats that currently exist, and improve loading performance.
- Divya SasidharanThe Vue cookbook because it allows other people to contribute what theyre doing with Vue and how theyre using it.
- Great for implementing material design, and now Vue has a mature full production framework for this.
- Eduardo San Martin MoroteExcited for more people from the Vue core team and associated projects to spend more time contributing and less time consulting.
- The 2018 Web Developer RoadmapAn illustrated guide to becoming a Frontend or Backend Developer with links tocourses – Want to learn to code?
- This awesome illustrated guide to becoming a web developer was created by Kamranahmedse and posted to GitHub under the CC BY 4.0 License.
- Web Developer in2018Heres where youll start.
- Now that youve taken the first bootcamp and know how to build full stack web applications, its time to take your learning a little deeper.
- The Advanced Web Development Bootcamp introduces complex technologies, frameworks, and tools you can use to build beautiful, responsive, web applications.
Top Vue Courses
Vue JS 2: From Beginner to Professional (includes Vuex) (1,798 students enrolled)By Bo Andersen
- How to build advanced Vue.js applications
- How to build single page applications (SPA)
- Understand the theory and how Vue works under the hood
- How to manage state in large applications with Vuex
- Communicating with servers with HTTP
- Use modern tools for developing and building applications (e.g. webpack)
Vue JS 2 - The Complete Guide (incl. Vue Router & Vuex) (38,295 students enrolled)By Maximilian Schwarzmüller
- Build amazing Vue.js Applications - all the Way from Small and Simple Ones up to Large Enterprise-level Ones
- Understand the Theory behind Vue.js and use it in Real Projects
- Leverage Vue.js in both Multi- and Single-Page-Applications (MPAs and SPAs)
The Ultimate Vue JS 2 Developers Course (3,882 students enrolled)By Anthony Gore
- Understand all Vue concepts from beginner to advanced
- Build three real world applications using Vue.js utilising every Vue feature
- Use the Vuex statement management library
- Write basic Vue with ES5 and also modern Vue with ES6
- Setup VueJS environment with development tools including Webpack
- Create a universal application with server-side rendering
- Use popular plugins from the Vue ecosystem like vue-router and vue-resource
- Cutting-edge features like Single File Components, Render functions and Server-Side Rendering
Vue JS 2.0 - Mastering Web Apps (52,495 students enrolled)By David Katz
- Build entire Vue JS, VueRouter, and Vuex applications from scratch.
- Develop apps that deal with APIs and web requests.
- Create web apps with a full authentication service, and real-time database.
Learn by Doing: Vue JS 2.0 the Right Way (1,437 students enrolled)By Dejan Stošić
- Build your own VueJS application of any size
- Plan and structure your project
- Write maintainable code
- Use smart development tools like vue-cli