Vue News Saturday, March 17 Progressive web app, Firebase console, Convincing reason & more…
Vue News TLDR / Table of Contents
- A Progressive Web Application with Vue JS, Webpack & Material Design [Part 4]
- This article is part of a serie that aims to build a basic but complete Progressive Web Application with VueJs, Webpack & Material Design, step-by-step and from scratch. If you have not yet read it…
- progressive web app, firebase console, firebase storage, firebase service, firebase auth
- feat(server, webpack-plugin): webpack 4 support by pi0 · Pull Request #7839 · vuejs/vue
- What kind of change does this PR introduce? (check at least one) Bugfix Feature Code style update Refactor Build-related changes Other, please describe: Does this PR introduce a breaking change? (check one) Yes No If yes, please describe the impact and migration path for existing applications: The PR fulfills these…
- convincing reason, migration path, breaking change, Code style, suggestion issue
- Introduction to MobX 4 for React/Redux Developers
- an introduction to mobx 4 for people coming from react and redux
- mobx, MobX React Best, React Kanban board, observable state updates, MobX React dev
- In the part 2, we use Firebase as a database but Firebase also offers a free storage service!
- Go to the firebase interface storage tab rules and update the rules to make the storage public.
- This manipulation is only good for prototyping, to secure the storage, use the firebase auth.You remenber the firebase service?
- We will add an new line to this service to export the storage service from firebaseWe can now import this service in our components to access to our firebase storage.Ok lets try to upload a picture, you should see your picture in your firebase console.Add the picture to thelistAfter the…
- We learned:how to use MediaStream to access to the native camera;how to store picture in Firebase with VueFire;Lets have a look to our Progressive Web App checklist:One of our last requirements is not yet met.
- Sign up for a free GitHub account to open an issue and contact its maintainers and the community.
- Already on GitHub?
- Sign in to your account
- In this intro we will progressively build up a simple app that pings a mock API to see how MobX works with React, and then make a MobX + React Kanban board to show off the power of MobX!
- Here is our very basic app using React + MobX: – – You can see here that connects the observable property of so that it rerenders whenever you update .
- We’ve come this far without discussing core MobX concepts, so here they are: – – In our examples above we’ve already used observable states as well as defined actions that modify those states, and we have used ‘s to help bind our React components to react to changes in state….
- That is a fair criticism in this small example, but imagine if you rely on the same computed values in multiple places in your app.
- Redux dev tools are (rightfully) an important part of Redux’s value, so let’s check out MobX React dev tools!
Top Vue Courses
Vue JS 2: From Beginner to Professional (includes Vuex) (1,798 students enrolled)By Bo Andersen
- How to build advanced Vue.js applications
- How to build single page applications (SPA)
- Understand the theory and how Vue works under the hood
- How to manage state in large applications with Vuex
- Communicating with servers with HTTP
- Use modern tools for developing and building applications (e.g. webpack)
Vue JS 2 - The Complete Guide (incl. Vue Router & Vuex) (38,295 students enrolled)By Maximilian Schwarzmüller
- Build amazing Vue.js Applications - all the Way from Small and Simple Ones up to Large Enterprise-level Ones
- Understand the Theory behind Vue.js and use it in Real Projects
- Leverage Vue.js in both Multi- and Single-Page-Applications (MPAs and SPAs)
The Ultimate Vue JS 2 Developers Course (3,882 students enrolled)By Anthony Gore
- Understand all Vue concepts from beginner to advanced
- Build three real world applications using Vue.js utilising every Vue feature
- Use the Vuex statement management library
- Write basic Vue with ES5 and also modern Vue with ES6
- Setup VueJS environment with development tools including Webpack
- Create a universal application with server-side rendering
- Use popular plugins from the Vue ecosystem like vue-router and vue-resource
- Cutting-edge features like Single File Components, Render functions and Server-Side Rendering
Vue JS 2.0 - Mastering Web Apps (52,495 students enrolled)By David Katz
- Build entire Vue JS, VueRouter, and Vuex applications from scratch.
- Develop apps that deal with APIs and web requests.
- Create web apps with a full authentication service, and real-time database.
Learn by Doing: Vue JS 2.0 the Right Way (1,437 students enrolled)By Dejan Stošić
- Build your own VueJS application of any size
- Plan and structure your project
- Write maintainable code
- Use smart development tools like vue-cli