Vue News Saturday, March 31 React, New react context, Vue & more…
Vue News TLDR / Table of Contents
- Every year new different projects appeared with their own features, but now we can roughly agreeing that Angular, React or Vue.js are the pioneers in this world. The nowdays FE dev can be illustrated…
- React, new React context, React dev team, Angular, New Context API
- The Future of Vue.js in 5 Minutes – Vue Mastery –
- At VueConf.US 2018 I interviewed the speakers (many of which are on the Vue core team) and asked them what they are most excited about in the next year in Vue.js. I’ve summarized the responses below…
- Vue, Vue core team, Vue Test Utils, Vue community work, Vue CLI
- web workers, web storage, , ,
- Every year new different projects appeared with their own features, but now we can roughly agreeing that Angular, React or Vue.js are the pioneers in this world.
- indeed.com: JobTrendsAt Jan/2018, the create-react-app(CLI tool helping create React app), has been moved from the incubation to the official facebook version 16(codenamed Fiber) which was announced Sep/2017, improved SSR(rewrite of server renderer) and added the support of custom DOM prop and fragment.
- Checkout more details: – – Reacts new Context API – – Replacing Redux with the new React context APIAsync RenderingThe async rendering was raised from the basic question of How to provide the best user experience among the differences of the computer power and net latency?
- Vue.js2017 was an impressive and impactive year for Vue.js and similarly positioned as React and Angular as well.
- Take a look Why we moved from Angular 2 to Vue.js (and why we didnt choose React article for reference.AngularFollowing the every 6 months release schedule, the v5.0 was release Nov/2017.
- The Future of Vue.js in 5MinutesAt VueConf.US 2018 I interviewed the speakers (many of which are on the Vue core team) and asked them what they are most excited about in the next year in Vue.js.
- Evan YouThe 3.0 release of the Vue CLI and the 2.x-Next branch using the proxy system for reactivity that gets rid of all the caveats that currently exist, and improve loading performance.
- Divya SasidharanThe Vue cookbook because it allows other people to contribute what theyre doing with Vue and how theyre using it.
- Great for implementing material design, and now Vue has a mature full production framework for this.
- Eduardo San Martin MoroteExcited for more people from the Vue core team and associated projects to spend more time contributing and less time consulting.
- Your browser is more than tool to reach different websites, now you can see your website performance and how much you need to download a file and many new features but in this article we will talk about specific feature in HTML APIs that allow to us to use storage…
- Different storage mechanisms:Web Storage (e.g LocalStorage) is synchronous, has no Web Worker support and is size-limited (only strings).
- Web Storage concepts andusageThe two mechanisms within Web Storage are as follows: – sessionStorage maintains a separate storage area for each given origin thats available for the duration of the page session (as long as the browser is open, including page reloads and restores)localStorage does the same thing, but persists…
- A different Storage object is used for the sessionStorage and localStorage for each originthey function and are controlled separately – localStorage ExampleYou will find your Store data into localStorage in ApplicationStorage limits: – The maximum browser storage space is dynamicit is based on your hard drive size.
- Here are a few more ideas to get your brain churning: – Prefetching and/or caching data for later useCode syntax highlighting or other real-time text formattingSpell checkerProgressive Web Apps (PWA)Analyzing video or audio dataBackground I/O or polling of webservicesProcessing large arrays or humungous JSON responsesImage filtering in canvasUpdating many rows…
Top Vue Courses
Vue JS 2: From Beginner to Professional (includes Vuex) (1,798 students enrolled)By Bo Andersen
- How to build advanced Vue.js applications
- How to build single page applications (SPA)
- Understand the theory and how Vue works under the hood
- How to manage state in large applications with Vuex
- Communicating with servers with HTTP
- Use modern tools for developing and building applications (e.g. webpack)
Vue JS 2 - The Complete Guide (incl. Vue Router & Vuex) (38,295 students enrolled)By Maximilian Schwarzmüller
- Build amazing Vue.js Applications - all the Way from Small and Simple Ones up to Large Enterprise-level Ones
- Understand the Theory behind Vue.js and use it in Real Projects
- Leverage Vue.js in both Multi- and Single-Page-Applications (MPAs and SPAs)
The Ultimate Vue JS 2 Developers Course (3,882 students enrolled)By Anthony Gore
- Understand all Vue concepts from beginner to advanced
- Build three real world applications using Vue.js utilising every Vue feature
- Use the Vuex statement management library
- Write basic Vue with ES5 and also modern Vue with ES6
- Setup VueJS environment with development tools including Webpack
- Create a universal application with server-side rendering
- Use popular plugins from the Vue ecosystem like vue-router and vue-resource
- Cutting-edge features like Single File Components, Render functions and Server-Side Rendering
Vue JS 2.0 - Mastering Web Apps (52,495 students enrolled)By David Katz
- Build entire Vue JS, VueRouter, and Vuex applications from scratch.
- Develop apps that deal with APIs and web requests.
- Create web apps with a full authentication service, and real-time database.
Learn by Doing: Vue JS 2.0 the Right Way (1,437 students enrolled)By Dejan Stošić
- Build your own VueJS application of any size
- Plan and structure your project
- Write maintainable code
- Use smart development tools like vue-cli