Vue News Sunday, March 25 Better reactive function, Wonderful rxjs toolkit, Setup jest mar & more…
Vue News TLDR / Table of Contents
- Explain how Vue.js is different from React.js
- better reactive function, wonderful RxJS toolkit, evergreen browsers, cssvar breakthroughs, wholesale commitment
- GitHub is where people build software. More than 27 million people use GitHub to discover, fork, and contribute to over 80 million projects.
- setup jest Mar, , , ,
- React Native Elements — My Journey through Open Source
- I first got involved with Open Source in late 2016 when I was learning how to build React Native apps. I had been developing iOS apps before then, and was aware of the huge open source ecosystems…
- React Native, open source, React Native Elements, React Native apps, open source project
- The Five Year Old explanation: The biggest difference IMO is that React is a tool that you start building in.
- Vue is a tool you start building with.
- Where React has become an entire ecosystem (and Vue is heading that way it seems with Vue Native), Vue loyaly remains a tool that you can start building with using just a script tag.
- Run the example app with Expo to see it in action.
- The source code for the examples are under the /example folder.
- React Native ElementsMy Journey through OpenSourceI first got involved with Open Source in late 2016 when I was learning how to build React Native apps.
- I had been developing iOS apps before then, and was aware of the huge open source ecosystems surrounding different technologies but never got the opportunity to create or contribute to an open source project.
- So sometime around October 2016, I came up with the idea of creating a RN boilerplate app that uses the best npm packages comes prepackaged with the most commonly used technologies such as React Redux, Navigation, Vector Icons etc.
- Since then I have come a long way with respect to Open Source, creating multiple npm packages as well as maintaining React Native Elements, which is the most popular UI library for React Native.
- Feel free to hit me up if would like to get involved with Open Source projects such as RNE or just get a cup of coffee (online or IRL) and have a conversation.
Top Vue Courses
Vue JS 2: From Beginner to Professional (includes Vuex) (1,798 students enrolled)By Bo Andersen
- How to build advanced Vue.js applications
- How to build single page applications (SPA)
- Understand the theory and how Vue works under the hood
- How to manage state in large applications with Vuex
- Communicating with servers with HTTP
- Use modern tools for developing and building applications (e.g. webpack)
Vue JS 2 - The Complete Guide (incl. Vue Router & Vuex) (38,295 students enrolled)By Maximilian Schwarzmüller
- Build amazing Vue.js Applications - all the Way from Small and Simple Ones up to Large Enterprise-level Ones
- Understand the Theory behind Vue.js and use it in Real Projects
- Leverage Vue.js in both Multi- and Single-Page-Applications (MPAs and SPAs)
The Ultimate Vue JS 2 Developers Course (3,882 students enrolled)By Anthony Gore
- Understand all Vue concepts from beginner to advanced
- Build three real world applications using Vue.js utilising every Vue feature
- Use the Vuex statement management library
- Write basic Vue with ES5 and also modern Vue with ES6
- Setup VueJS environment with development tools including Webpack
- Create a universal application with server-side rendering
- Use popular plugins from the Vue ecosystem like vue-router and vue-resource
- Cutting-edge features like Single File Components, Render functions and Server-Side Rendering
Vue JS 2.0 - Mastering Web Apps (52,495 students enrolled)By David Katz
- Build entire Vue JS, VueRouter, and Vuex applications from scratch.
- Develop apps that deal with APIs and web requests.
- Create web apps with a full authentication service, and real-time database.
Learn by Doing: Vue JS 2.0 the Right Way (1,437 students enrolled)By Dejan Stošić
- Build your own VueJS application of any size
- Plan and structure your project
- Write maintainable code
- Use smart development tools like vue-cli