Vue News Sunday, May 13 Dropdown menu, Parent component, Super cool company & more…
- Building a custom dropdown menu component for React
dropdown menu, component, parent component, dropdown menu component, lifecycle hooks
- How would you convince your company to implement unit tests?
super cool company, unit tests, company unit tests, business point, bit easier listening
- Vue.js Top 10 Articles for the Past Month (v.May 2018)
Vue JS, Build Web Apps, best daily articles, Vue Router, Mybridge AI
- Best Law Firm Web Design, SEO & Marketing in Toronto, Ontario. Canada
web design, full-service web solution, digital marketing, Firm Web Design, web design platforms
- Vue.js responsive grid system
source data array, new sorted array, Vue.js application development, latest Vue.js news, Vue-powered static site
- Suppose you are working in a super cool company, your coworkers are great and your job is fulfilling, but your company doesn’t implement unit testing as it doesn’t see any benefit from a business point of view.
- As the title asks, how would you convince your company unit tests are beneficial?
- Would you try to convince from a technical point of view or a business point of view?
- It would be great to read your comment!!
- Vue.js Top 10 Articles for the Past Month (v.May2018)For the past month, we ranked nearly 1,000 Vue.js articles to pick the Top 10 stories that can help advance your career (1% chance).
- Tweet of the monthTopics in this list: Invoicing App, Nuxt.js, Transitions, CLI 3, Youtube Clone, Methods, Computed, Watchers, E-Commerce App, ParcelWatch Vue.js Monthly Top 10 on Github and get email once a month.As an article ranking service for professionals, we take quality very seriously and make sure each article you…
- This is a competitive list and youll find the experience and techniques shared by the Vue.js leaders useful.
- Course of the month: – A) Beginners: Vue JS 2The Complete Guide (incl.
- [13,879 recommends, 4.8/5 stars] – B) Firebase: Build Web Apps with Vue JS 2 Firebase.
- Our team enjoys working closely with you, to help come up with appropriate content for your site.
- Our teams content writing skills ranges from mastering of different writing styles to being original in whatever we write.
- The plugin does not modify the source data array.
- Every time permutation is performed you will get a new sorted array in event .
- The same works for removing elements, you will get a new cleaned array in your `@remove event handler.
- Currently there is no way to extend data array after event handling.
- Import it in your project globally – – You can set the data your would like to be sorted as seen below: – – For available events & props please click here.
Top Vue Courses
Vue JS 2: From Beginner to Professional (includes Vuex) (1,798 students enrolled)By Bo Andersen
- How to build advanced Vue.js applications
- How to build single page applications (SPA)
- Understand the theory and how Vue works under the hood
- How to manage state in large applications with Vuex
- Communicating with servers with HTTP
- Use modern tools for developing and building applications (e.g. webpack)
Vue JS 2 - The Complete Guide (incl. Vue Router & Vuex) (38,295 students enrolled)By Maximilian Schwarzmüller
- Build amazing Vue.js Applications - all the Way from Small and Simple Ones up to Large Enterprise-level Ones
- Understand the Theory behind Vue.js and use it in Real Projects
- Leverage Vue.js in both Multi- and Single-Page-Applications (MPAs and SPAs)
The Ultimate Vue JS 2 Developers Course (3,882 students enrolled)By Anthony Gore
- Understand all Vue concepts from beginner to advanced
- Build three real world applications using Vue.js utilising every Vue feature
- Use the Vuex statement management library
- Write basic Vue with ES5 and also modern Vue with ES6
- Setup VueJS environment with development tools including Webpack
- Create a universal application with server-side rendering
- Use popular plugins from the Vue ecosystem like vue-router and vue-resource
- Cutting-edge features like Single File Components, Render functions and Server-Side Rendering
Vue JS 2.0 - Mastering Web Apps (52,495 students enrolled)By David Katz
- Build entire Vue JS, VueRouter, and Vuex applications from scratch.
- Develop apps that deal with APIs and web requests.
- Create web apps with a full authentication service, and real-time database.
Learn by Doing: Vue JS 2.0 the Right Way (1,437 students enrolled)By Dejan Stošić
- Build your own VueJS application of any size
- Plan and structure your project
- Write maintainable code
- Use smart development tools like vue-cli