Vue News Thursday, March 15 Task, Public function, Button type & more…
Vue News TLDR / Table of Contents
- Testing Vue components with Laravel Dusk
- Adding tests to a project is always beneficial for different reasons, but choosing the right strategy can be a struggle for many developers. The problem multiplies itself when you are using different tools or frameworks, and although “having as many tests as you can” sounds like a good idea, at…
- task, public function, New task text, return Task, laravel dusk
- Build a Reusable Pagination Component with Vue.js
- Learn how to make a dynamic pagination component with a range of visible buttons by making use of data binding, event handlers and conditional rendering in Vue.js.
- button type, page, current page, number, active page button
- GitHub is where people build software. More than 27 million people use GitHub to discover, fork, and contribute to over 80 million projects.
- Prepare webpack scaffolding, static Added vue-axios, Oct, config Updated address, LICENSE Added license
- Lets build a simple to-do list using Vue.js and Laravel to illustrate how to add Browser testing using Laravel dusk.
- Youll need to create the using artisan: – – And this is how it looks: – – At this point you should be able to run the test suite and get a positive response: – – We can use a single file component here.
- Laravel Dusk provides an expressive, easy-to-use browser automation and testing API – – The first step should be, to install Larave dusk.
- A pagination component should allow the user to go to the first and last pages, move forward and backwards and change directly to a page in a close range.
- We want to render a button to go to the first page, the previous one, range number of pages, next page and last one: – – [first] [next]    [previous] [last] – – Although we want to render a range of pages, we do not want to render…
- We need to make sure the number is never bigger than the prop that sets the maximum number of visible buttons and also not bigger than the number of available pages.
- In order to so we can bind an HTML class to our active page button using the object syntax.
- Although each block inside a has access to the parent scope properties, well use a to check if the page is active in order to keep our template cleaner: – – Our pagination component is ready!
- This repository contains the implementation of a front end client for Freedomotic.
- The aim of this project is to reproduce all features already integrated in our Java frontend, that’s available here.
- With a running freedomotic instance, you can try also this Polymer client by your browser to .
- Clone or fork this repository, then follows the following set of commands: – – To build this project for production you can execute the following command: – – Also, if you need to build for production and view the bundle analyzer report, you can run: – – This application contains…
- You can run them by executing, respectively, the following commands: – – Eventually, if you like, you can also run both unit and e2e tests with a single command: – – We have a free Automate account with BrowserStack offered to us for free since we’re an open source project….
Top Vue Courses
Vue JS 2: From Beginner to Professional (includes Vuex) (1,798 students enrolled)By Bo Andersen
- How to build advanced Vue.js applications
- How to build single page applications (SPA)
- Understand the theory and how Vue works under the hood
- How to manage state in large applications with Vuex
- Communicating with servers with HTTP
- Use modern tools for developing and building applications (e.g. webpack)
Vue JS 2 - The Complete Guide (incl. Vue Router & Vuex) (38,295 students enrolled)By Maximilian Schwarzmüller
- Build amazing Vue.js Applications - all the Way from Small and Simple Ones up to Large Enterprise-level Ones
- Understand the Theory behind Vue.js and use it in Real Projects
- Leverage Vue.js in both Multi- and Single-Page-Applications (MPAs and SPAs)
The Ultimate Vue JS 2 Developers Course (3,882 students enrolled)By Anthony Gore
- Understand all Vue concepts from beginner to advanced
- Build three real world applications using Vue.js utilising every Vue feature
- Use the Vuex statement management library
- Write basic Vue with ES5 and also modern Vue with ES6
- Setup VueJS environment with development tools including Webpack
- Create a universal application with server-side rendering
- Use popular plugins from the Vue ecosystem like vue-router and vue-resource
- Cutting-edge features like Single File Components, Render functions and Server-Side Rendering
Vue JS 2.0 - Mastering Web Apps (52,495 students enrolled)By David Katz
- Build entire Vue JS, VueRouter, and Vuex applications from scratch.
- Develop apps that deal with APIs and web requests.
- Create web apps with a full authentication service, and real-time database.
Learn by Doing: Vue JS 2.0 the Right Way (1,437 students enrolled)By Dejan Stošić
- Build your own VueJS application of any size
- Plan and structure your project
- Write maintainable code
- Use smart development tools like vue-cli