Vue News Thursday, May 10 Application, Single page application, Vue & more…
- The easiest way to improve your Vue.js application. Part 1
application, page Vue application, Single Page Application, official Vue documentation, search engine bots
- Vue on 2018 — Interview with Evan You, author of the Vue.js framework
Vue, Evan, Vue users, React, core team
- A deep dive in the Vue.js source code (#33): initLifecycle
Vue instance, fairly simple function, various lifecycle, lifecycle property,
- 7 Vue.js Backends Compared
Vue, Vue app, Vue apps, Vue backend, popular backend framework
- Creating Multi-root Vue.js Components
single root element, template rendering mechanism, component, abstract syntax tree, awesome Front-end News
- Vue.js is a great framework for developing different kinds of web applications, however, it has a problem with SEO: the asynchronous content of an application cant be optimally crawled by search engine bots, so it could be a huge problem for your business.
- Practice: prerendering in a Vue.js applicationFor demonstration, I will use the application which was created in our previous article about a single page Vue application.
- When you dont need prerenderingUsing the simple plugin prerender-spa-plugin on a build step you can easily improve search engine optimization and create the better user experience of your Vue application.
- Anyway, if we did it, we would open users private information to everybody.Frequently changing content: if you work on something like a chat or some online trading application or real-time game where content must be always relevant, usage of prerendering might be ineffective as it displays an old content until…
- A deep dive in the Vue.js source code (#33): initLifecycleIf you are just joining us, this is post 33 in a series examining the entire Vue.js source code line by line.
- In the last post, I examined the _renderProxy property within the initProxy function.
- For reference, here is how far we have come within the initMixin function: – Now, we can turn to the initLifecycle function: – The initLifecycle function is a fairly simple function that takes a Vue instance as a parameter and sets various lifecycle related properties on the Vue instance.
- Over the next few posts, we will take a look at each lifecycle property one by one.
- SERIES TABLE OF CONTENTS
- In this article, well investigate the suitability of some of the most popular backend options for Vue apps: – – The de facto choice for a Vue.js backend is Express.js, a microframework for Node.js.
- With Laravel, you not only get a powerful object-oriented MVC framework with database, authentication, and API out of the box, you also get a delightful development experience thanks to elegant syntax, sensible default configuration and a community that produces a wealth of great documentation and tutorials.
- This architecture, known as headless CMS, allows you to take advantage of a powerful CMS backend while still providing a modern user experience with a frontend framework like Vue.
- What if I told you you didnt need a backend server at all for your Vue app?
- A common constraint in component-based frameworks like Vue.js is that each component has to have a single root element.
- This means that everything in a particular component has to descend from a single element, like this: – – Try to build a component with a template like this: – – and you will get the dreaded error: Component template should contain exactly one root element.
- Logically, they were a single component, but I couldn’t just wrap them in a wrapper because elements need to be direct descendants of a to work properly.
- For simplicity, I wrote each of my paired elements as its own single-file component, and then simply wrapped them in a functional component that passed along props to both of them.
- and are standard Vue single file components, each with a element as the root.
Top Vue Courses
Vue JS 2: From Beginner to Professional (includes Vuex) (1,798 students enrolled)By Bo Andersen
- How to build advanced Vue.js applications
- How to build single page applications (SPA)
- Understand the theory and how Vue works under the hood
- How to manage state in large applications with Vuex
- Communicating with servers with HTTP
- Use modern tools for developing and building applications (e.g. webpack)
Vue JS 2 - The Complete Guide (incl. Vue Router & Vuex) (38,295 students enrolled)By Maximilian Schwarzmüller
- Build amazing Vue.js Applications - all the Way from Small and Simple Ones up to Large Enterprise-level Ones
- Understand the Theory behind Vue.js and use it in Real Projects
- Leverage Vue.js in both Multi- and Single-Page-Applications (MPAs and SPAs)
The Ultimate Vue JS 2 Developers Course (3,882 students enrolled)By Anthony Gore
- Understand all Vue concepts from beginner to advanced
- Build three real world applications using Vue.js utilising every Vue feature
- Use the Vuex statement management library
- Write basic Vue with ES5 and also modern Vue with ES6
- Setup VueJS environment with development tools including Webpack
- Create a universal application with server-side rendering
- Use popular plugins from the Vue ecosystem like vue-router and vue-resource
- Cutting-edge features like Single File Components, Render functions and Server-Side Rendering
Vue JS 2.0 - Mastering Web Apps (52,495 students enrolled)By David Katz
- Build entire Vue JS, VueRouter, and Vuex applications from scratch.
- Develop apps that deal with APIs and web requests.
- Create web apps with a full authentication service, and real-time database.
Learn by Doing: Vue JS 2.0 the Right Way (1,437 students enrolled)By Dejan Stošić
- Build your own VueJS application of any size
- Plan and structure your project
- Write maintainable code
- Use smart development tools like vue-cli