Vue News Wednesday, February 14
Vue News TLDR / Table of Contents
- Build a Todo App with Node.Js, ExpressJs, MongoDB and VueJs – Part 1
- Build a Todo App with Node.Js, ExpressJs, MongoDB and VueJs
- famous todo app, Todo App API, todo item todoRoutes, Todo item status, var Todo
- Vue.js News #81: Upcoming events, interview with Evan You and more!
- Vue.js News – This week you get a list of some of the upcoming Vue.js events around the world. Interested in some of the backstory about Vue? Read the recent int
- VS Code user, Google Chrome, recent interview, Vue,
- Structuring a Vue.js application – Benjamin Todts –
- After hearing a lot about it, I recently rolled into Vue.js. Having worked with AngularJS (Angular 1.x, that is) extensively, I noticed a lot of similarities and quickly felt quite comfortable with…
- – Read, write and share stories that matter
- Welcome to Medium, a place to read, write, and interact with the stories that matter most to you. Every day, thousands of voices read, write, and share important stories on Medium.
- Michelle Obama Reimagines, Help Status Blog, Careers Privacy Terms, Taking Young Women, Millennial Species
- In this tutorial, we will build a famous todo app with Node.Js using ExpressJs framework and MongoDB.
- The explosion of IoT has made developers start thinking API first, and before you wonder why I didn’t title this post Build a Todo App API with Node.Js ExpressJs, MongoDB, and VueJs; I gotta tell ya, we’ll build the client in part two of this post using Vue.Js.
- js and update it with the following content: – – First, you would want users to get a list of all to-do items existing in the database, hence we defined a route (/all) that accepts a get request and returns a JSON object of todo items if successful.
- When Mr. A makes a post request to route (/add), a new to-do item is created in the database.
- At the project root folder, create a server.js file and update it with this: – – // Use morgan to log request in dev mode // Use routes defined in Route.js and prefix it with api // Website you wish to allow to connect // Request methods you wish to…
- Interested in some of the backstory about Vue?
- If youre a VS Code user, make sure to read how to debug your Vue apps using running in Google Chrome straight inside your editor.
- Now imagine the merge-conflicts because you edited a components template and someone else updated its styling.Fortunately, the team behind Vue.JS is aware that devs might be bothered by this, so they offer an alternative in their guide: we can reference script and style files in our Vue files.Take, for example,…
- Such a view is always a component, but a component isnt necessarily a view.To easily navigate through larger-scale projects, I tend to make a separate views folder in src to contain these view-components.
- Using the ideas laid out above, we could structure our Vue.JS app like so:src components userlist userlist.css userlist.component.js UserList.Vue userlistitem userlistitem.css userlistitem.component.js UserListItem.Vue views app app.css app.view.js App.Vue home home.css home.view.js Home.VueStructuring your app like this makes navigating your project a breeze and allows for easier cooperation when working in…
Vue JS 2: From Beginner to Professional (includes Vuex) (1,798 students enrolled)By Bo Andersen
- How to build advanced Vue.js applications
- How to build single page applications (SPA)
- Understand the theory and how Vue works under the hood
- How to manage state in large applications with Vuex
- Communicating with servers with HTTP
- Use modern tools for developing and building applications (e.g. webpack)
Vue JS 2 - The Complete Guide (incl. Vue Router & Vuex) (38,295 students enrolled)By Maximilian Schwarzmüller
- Build amazing Vue.js Applications - all the Way from Small and Simple Ones up to Large Enterprise-level Ones
- Understand the Theory behind Vue.js and use it in Real Projects
- Leverage Vue.js in both Multi- and Single-Page-Applications (MPAs and SPAs)
The Ultimate Vue JS 2 Developers Course (3,882 students enrolled)By Anthony Gore
- Understand all Vue concepts from beginner to advanced
- Build three real world applications using Vue.js utilising every Vue feature
- Use the Vuex statement management library
- Write basic Vue with ES5 and also modern Vue with ES6
- Setup VueJS environment with development tools including Webpack
- Create a universal application with server-side rendering
- Use popular plugins from the Vue ecosystem like vue-router and vue-resource
- Cutting-edge features like Single File Components, Render functions and Server-Side Rendering
Vue JS 2.0 - Mastering Web Apps (52,495 students enrolled)By David Katz
- Build entire Vue JS, VueRouter, and Vuex applications from scratch.
- Develop apps that deal with APIs and web requests.
- Create web apps with a full authentication service, and real-time database.
Learn by Doing: Vue JS 2.0 the Right Way (1,437 students enrolled)By Dejan Stošić
- Build your own VueJS application of any size
- Plan and structure your project
- Write maintainable code
- Use smart development tools like vue-cli