Vue News Wednesday, March 14 Hidden text field, Svg spec, Configurable swag sass & more…
Vue News TLDR / Table of Contents
- Writing spreadsheet with SVG and Vue.js
- From the DEV community. Sharing ideas that makes us all better developers.
- hidden text field, SVG Spec, svg elements, UI layer, opacity changes
- Boiler – Made with Vue.js
- Frontend Framework using Vue.js & SASS
- configurable Swag sass, hot reloading dev, Vue Material Lightweight, Material Design specs, Element Ui
- TypeScript 2.x for Angular Developers | PACKT Books
- Write Better, Reusable, and Predictable Angular Apps with Typed Logic
- TypeScript, TypeScript types, TypeScript Interfaces, Angular form module,
- Because SVG Spec doesn’t have z-index for now, I decided to split UI and Contents layer into two svg elements.
- There is a hidden text field on selected cell.
- SVG is very useful to implement complex GUI.
- Especially, I like to handle SVG with computed.
- Writing GUI with SVG is so fun!
- This book will teach you how to leverage the exciting features of TypeScript while working on Angular projects to build scalable, data-intensive web applications.
- You will go through the Angular form module, which will enable you to write predictable typed forms with TypeScript and learn to use typed DOM events.
Top Vue Courses
Vue JS 2: From Beginner to Professional (includes Vuex) (1,798 students enrolled)By Bo Andersen
- How to build advanced Vue.js applications
- How to build single page applications (SPA)
- Understand the theory and how Vue works under the hood
- How to manage state in large applications with Vuex
- Communicating with servers with HTTP
- Use modern tools for developing and building applications (e.g. webpack)
Vue JS 2 - The Complete Guide (incl. Vue Router & Vuex) (38,295 students enrolled)By Maximilian Schwarzmüller
- Build amazing Vue.js Applications - all the Way from Small and Simple Ones up to Large Enterprise-level Ones
- Understand the Theory behind Vue.js and use it in Real Projects
- Leverage Vue.js in both Multi- and Single-Page-Applications (MPAs and SPAs)
The Ultimate Vue JS 2 Developers Course (3,882 students enrolled)By Anthony Gore
- Understand all Vue concepts from beginner to advanced
- Build three real world applications using Vue.js utilising every Vue feature
- Use the Vuex statement management library
- Write basic Vue with ES5 and also modern Vue with ES6
- Setup VueJS environment with development tools including Webpack
- Create a universal application with server-side rendering
- Use popular plugins from the Vue ecosystem like vue-router and vue-resource
- Cutting-edge features like Single File Components, Render functions and Server-Side Rendering
Vue JS 2.0 - Mastering Web Apps (52,495 students enrolled)By David Katz
- Build entire Vue JS, VueRouter, and Vuex applications from scratch.
- Develop apps that deal with APIs and web requests.
- Create web apps with a full authentication service, and real-time database.
Learn by Doing: Vue JS 2.0 the Right Way (1,437 students enrolled)By Dejan Stošić
- Build your own VueJS application of any size
- Plan and structure your project
- Write maintainable code
- Use smart development tools like vue-cli