Vue News Wednesday, May 9 Language translation service, Native language support, Helpful laravel tutorials & more…
- Auto Translating Search with Algolia & IBM Watson
language translation service, example, native language support, key search field, IBM Watson
- Deploy Laravel sites with Ploi – Built by Developers, for Developers.
helpful Laravel tutorials, practical single-page applications, drop sortable list, dream Laravel PHP, free service
- Frontend Weekly Digest #57 (30 April–6 May 2018) – Fresh Frontend Links – Medium
MDN Web Docs, Finger-friendly numerical inputs, Apps core guides, CSS Grid, Blog Posts
- Build a Multiplayer Quiz Game With Vue.js – Frontend Weekly – Medium
Multiplayer Quiz Game, Frontend Weekly,
- Build a Basic CRUD App with Vue.js and Node — SitePoint
REST API server, following code, web app, posts manager,
- Ploi is a free service which we can use to deploy our Laravel/PHP sites.
- Rapidly deploy any site (PHP, HTML and much more) you like.
Top Vue Courses
Vue JS 2: From Beginner to Professional (includes Vuex) (1,798 students enrolled)By Bo Andersen
- How to build advanced Vue.js applications
- How to build single page applications (SPA)
- Understand the theory and how Vue works under the hood
- How to manage state in large applications with Vuex
- Communicating with servers with HTTP
- Use modern tools for developing and building applications (e.g. webpack)
Vue JS 2 - The Complete Guide (incl. Vue Router & Vuex) (38,295 students enrolled)By Maximilian Schwarzmüller
- Build amazing Vue.js Applications - all the Way from Small and Simple Ones up to Large Enterprise-level Ones
- Understand the Theory behind Vue.js and use it in Real Projects
- Leverage Vue.js in both Multi- and Single-Page-Applications (MPAs and SPAs)
The Ultimate Vue JS 2 Developers Course (3,882 students enrolled)By Anthony Gore
- Understand all Vue concepts from beginner to advanced
- Build three real world applications using Vue.js utilising every Vue feature
- Use the Vuex statement management library
- Write basic Vue with ES5 and also modern Vue with ES6
- Setup VueJS environment with development tools including Webpack
- Create a universal application with server-side rendering
- Use popular plugins from the Vue ecosystem like vue-router and vue-resource
- Cutting-edge features like Single File Components, Render functions and Server-Side Rendering
Vue JS 2.0 - Mastering Web Apps (52,495 students enrolled)By David Katz
- Build entire Vue JS, VueRouter, and Vuex applications from scratch.
- Develop apps that deal with APIs and web requests.
- Create web apps with a full authentication service, and real-time database.
Learn by Doing: Vue JS 2.0 the Right Way (1,437 students enrolled)By Dejan Stošić
- Build your own VueJS application of any size
- Plan and structure your project
- Write maintainable code
- Use smart development tools like vue-cli