Vue News Monday, May 28
- Offline-First Progressive Web Apps (PWA) in Vue.js
- Morning Vue — May 27, 2018 – oneminutejs – Medium
- Flash Vue: Learn by using Flashcards powered by Vue.js
- Progressive Web Apps are just Web pages, but with superpowers.
- They load under uncertain network conditions, even offline.
- They can be installed on your smartphone if the browser supports it, feeling like a native app.
- In this course Im gonna show you how to take an existing Single Page App made in Vue.js and pragmatically convert it to a Progressive Web App by creating a web manifest, then it goes through caching static assets, external resources and streams using service workers, applying code-splitting and lazy…
@creabytes: Offline-First Progressive Web Apps (PWA) in Vue.js https://t.co/rYMqxJcJ3o by @alexjoverm #vue
- Flash-Vue, is an online educational tool built for learning on the go built with Laravel Vue.js & Bulma.
- It can help users learn anything with flashcards From practicing vocabulary to memorizing CSS references, Flash-Vue is great for learning through repetition and a nice visual experience.
- There are already a bunch of flashcards but you can register to create your own sets.
Top Vue Courses
Vue JS 2: From Beginner to Professional (includes Vuex) (1,798 students enrolled)By Bo Andersen
- How to build advanced Vue.js applications
- How to build single page applications (SPA)
- Understand the theory and how Vue works under the hood
- How to manage state in large applications with Vuex
- Communicating with servers with HTTP
- Use modern tools for developing and building applications (e.g. webpack)
Vue JS 2 - The Complete Guide (incl. Vue Router & Vuex) (38,295 students enrolled)By Maximilian Schwarzmüller
- Build amazing Vue.js Applications - all the Way from Small and Simple Ones up to Large Enterprise-level Ones
- Understand the Theory behind Vue.js and use it in Real Projects
- Leverage Vue.js in both Multi- and Single-Page-Applications (MPAs and SPAs)
The Ultimate Vue JS 2 Developers Course (3,882 students enrolled)By Anthony Gore
- Understand all Vue concepts from beginner to advanced
- Build three real world applications using Vue.js utilising every Vue feature
- Use the Vuex statement management library
- Write basic Vue with ES5 and also modern Vue with ES6
- Setup VueJS environment with development tools including Webpack
- Create a universal application with server-side rendering
- Use popular plugins from the Vue ecosystem like vue-router and vue-resource
- Cutting-edge features like Single File Components, Render functions and Server-Side Rendering
Vue JS 2.0 - Mastering Web Apps (52,495 students enrolled)By David Katz
- Build entire Vue JS, VueRouter, and Vuex applications from scratch.
- Develop apps that deal with APIs and web requests.
- Create web apps with a full authentication service, and real-time database.
Learn by Doing: Vue JS 2.0 the Right Way (1,437 students enrolled)By Dejan Stošić
- Build your own VueJS application of any size
- Plan and structure your project
- Write maintainable code
- Use smart development tools like vue-cli