Vue News Thursday, May 31
- How to use the Vue.js DevTools – Hacker Noon
- Find Movie’s Information app made with Vue.js
- How I started loving Vue – Igor Minin – Medium
- This makes sure no one can use them to interact with your production app (and will make Vue more performant because it does not have to care about the devtools) – – There are 3 ways to install the Vue Dev Tools: – – Safari, Edge and other browsers are…
- To use the devtools, we must open the Developer Tools panel, using View Developer Developer Tools, or – – You can find the Firefox dev tools extension in the Mozilla addons store: Add to Firefox and the extension will be installed.
- As with Chrome, a grayed icon shows up in the toolbar – – And when you visit a site that has a Vue instance running, it will become green, and when we open the Dev Tools we will see a Vue panel: – – Alternatively you can use the DevTools…
- now, paste the script tag it shows you: – – inside the project file, and wait for the app to be reloaded, and it will automatically connect to the app: – – As mentioned, the Vue DevTools can be activated by opening the Developer Tools in the browser, and moving…
- Another option is to right-click on any element in the page, and choose Inspect Vue component: – – When the Vue DevTools panel is open, we can navigate the components tree.
@salesdevengine: How to use the #Vue.js DevTools https://t.co/87j3FRY1As https://t.co/0QyWw0QJT1
- A movie search web app to obtain information about movies, like ratings, release date, genres, plots and more, made possible with The Open Movie Database, Vuetify and of course Vue.js.
- Movie Search is a project that gives information about a legitimate movie an TV show as easy as possible.
- The OMDb API is a RESTful web service to obtain movie information, all content and images on the site are contributed and maintained by our users.
- This web app is an open-source project and the code is hosted GitHub, created by Robert Soriano.
- Our team had vast Angular expertisegiven that Vue is similar in some aspects it was much easier to get into – – A little bit about main differences and impressions that I noted after coming to Vue from Angular.
- From my previous article, you should understand that previously I was a fan of Angular CLI and was thinking that its the best CLI out there, but: – – On the other hand, Vue CLI 3 is the coolest CLI today: – – Angular uses Zone.js to detect changes, which…
- At the same time, being such a massive framework, Angular doesnt provide an implementation of the most popular pattern to work with dataState Management.
- Yes and no, because this is easy to do yourself, and at the same time router is still easy and fast (compared to the above problems with feature-rich Angular router).
- Specially exaggerated example: custom logic on some page can be added via component, it can be either local: – – or global (available anywhere) – – There can be a local Mixin whic will do the same functionality – – but Mixin could be global too: – – There are…
Top Vue Courses
Vue JS 2: From Beginner to Professional (includes Vuex) (1,798 students enrolled)By Bo Andersen
- How to build advanced Vue.js applications
- How to build single page applications (SPA)
- Understand the theory and how Vue works under the hood
- How to manage state in large applications with Vuex
- Communicating with servers with HTTP
- Use modern tools for developing and building applications (e.g. webpack)
Vue JS 2 - The Complete Guide (incl. Vue Router & Vuex) (38,295 students enrolled)By Maximilian Schwarzmüller
- Build amazing Vue.js Applications - all the Way from Small and Simple Ones up to Large Enterprise-level Ones
- Understand the Theory behind Vue.js and use it in Real Projects
- Leverage Vue.js in both Multi- and Single-Page-Applications (MPAs and SPAs)
The Ultimate Vue JS 2 Developers Course (3,882 students enrolled)By Anthony Gore
- Understand all Vue concepts from beginner to advanced
- Build three real world applications using Vue.js utilising every Vue feature
- Use the Vuex statement management library
- Write basic Vue with ES5 and also modern Vue with ES6
- Setup VueJS environment with development tools including Webpack
- Create a universal application with server-side rendering
- Use popular plugins from the Vue ecosystem like vue-router and vue-resource
- Cutting-edge features like Single File Components, Render functions and Server-Side Rendering
Vue JS 2.0 - Mastering Web Apps (52,495 students enrolled)By David Katz
- Build entire Vue JS, VueRouter, and Vuex applications from scratch.
- Develop apps that deal with APIs and web requests.
- Create web apps with a full authentication service, and real-time database.
Learn by Doing: Vue JS 2.0 the Right Way (1,437 students enrolled)By Dejan Stošić
- Build your own VueJS application of any size
- Plan and structure your project
- Write maintainable code
- Use smart development tools like vue-cli