Vue News Wednesday, June 6
- Getting To Know the New Vue-cli 3 User Interface – Brandon Lyons – Medium
- How To Create A Global Event Bus With Vue.js
- How to Build a Vue.js Photo Gallery
- One feature in particular stands out among the usual bug fixes and performance improvements, the new web based user interface for the Vue command line interface.
- This awesome tool allows Vue developers to graphically create a new Vue project, live monitor app performance, add plugins to an existing project, and more.
- New ProjectCreation – Lets go through the steps of creating a new vue project from scratch.
- Install and/or update the vue-cli tools to beta-15 with npm i -g -u @vue/cli Mac/linux users may need to use sudo npm i -g -u @vue/cli – Once updated, run vue ui.
- A new browser window should open that looks like the following: – – Vue ui projectmanager5.
- How To Create A Global Event Bus With Vue.js – – Get real time updates directly on you device, subscribe now.
- So one component Vue component emits an event with some data, and another component subscribes to that event and receives that data.
- The Universal solution for passing the data between Vue components are Vuex centralized state management library, but for a small scale web application, we can use the Event Bus architecture to pass the between the components.
- EventBus allows us to emit an event from one component and listen for that event in another component.
- Now any component can emit an event with this instance and also other components can listen for that event using this event bus.
@vuejsfeed: How To Create A Global Event Bus With #vuejshttps://t.co/cIwN65EHb9 https://t.co/9vhj5JCc7X
- In this tutorial Im going to show you how to build a photo gallery with a ready-to-use template from HTML5UP, powered by the Cosmic JS API, hosted on the Cosmic JS App Server.
- Looking into our page, we can define components we’ll need: – – and – for this will be very simple components, which will display global data which will be loaded on app startup – this component will display photos thumbnails – this component will display the big photo and provide…
- Using Cosmic JS App Server allows quickly deploy the application to hosting using a git repo and don’t worry about server configuration and software installation – everything will be done by Cosmic JS servers.
Top Vue Courses
Vue JS 2: From Beginner to Professional (includes Vuex) (1,798 students enrolled)By Bo Andersen
- How to build advanced Vue.js applications
- How to build single page applications (SPA)
- Understand the theory and how Vue works under the hood
- How to manage state in large applications with Vuex
- Communicating with servers with HTTP
- Use modern tools for developing and building applications (e.g. webpack)
Vue JS 2 - The Complete Guide (incl. Vue Router & Vuex) (38,295 students enrolled)By Maximilian Schwarzmüller
- Build amazing Vue.js Applications - all the Way from Small and Simple Ones up to Large Enterprise-level Ones
- Understand the Theory behind Vue.js and use it in Real Projects
- Leverage Vue.js in both Multi- and Single-Page-Applications (MPAs and SPAs)
The Ultimate Vue JS 2 Developers Course (3,882 students enrolled)By Anthony Gore
- Understand all Vue concepts from beginner to advanced
- Build three real world applications using Vue.js utilising every Vue feature
- Use the Vuex statement management library
- Write basic Vue with ES5 and also modern Vue with ES6
- Setup VueJS environment with development tools including Webpack
- Create a universal application with server-side rendering
- Use popular plugins from the Vue ecosystem like vue-router and vue-resource
- Cutting-edge features like Single File Components, Render functions and Server-Side Rendering
Vue JS 2.0 - Mastering Web Apps (52,495 students enrolled)By David Katz
- Build entire Vue JS, VueRouter, and Vuex applications from scratch.
- Develop apps that deal with APIs and web requests.
- Create web apps with a full authentication service, and real-time database.
Learn by Doing: Vue JS 2.0 the Right Way (1,437 students enrolled)By Dejan Stošić
- Build your own VueJS application of any size
- Plan and structure your project
- Write maintainable code
- Use smart development tools like vue-cli