Vue News Friday, May 25
- Morning Vue — May 25, 2018 – oneminutejs – Medium
- Vue.js Open Source of the Month (v.May 2018) – Mybridge for Professionals
- How you can do continuous delivery with Vue, Docker, and Azure
- Natalia Tepluhina and Vue Vixens will hold an after-hours mini workshop for web development with Vue.js immediately after the conference talks.
- Vue Fes Japan 2018: Vue core team member kazuya kawaguchi has announced Vue Fes Japan which will be held November 3, 2018 and is being described as Japans largest Vue.js conference, with a scheduled appearance by Evan You.
- How to integrate VuePress into your existing Vue project: In this article, Daniel Pace Schmitz describes how to integrate VuePress into your Vue application, and publish it using Netlify and Github – VueDC CodeLabs: A new meetup series for those in the Washington, DC area inspired by a desire to…
- Vue.js Open Source of the Month: In this new article released yesterday, Mybridge ranks the top ten Vue open source projects of the last month.
- John oneminutejs Twitter | Deep Dive in the Vue.js Source Code Series | Youtube Please Support – Vue Vixens | Chris Fritz (Vue Docs)
- Vue.js Open Source of the Month (v.May2018) – For the past month, we ranked nearly 150 Vue.js Open Source Projects to pick the Top 10.
- Average number of Github stars in this edition: 967 – Watch Vue.js Top 10 Open Source on Github and get email once a month.
- Topics: Markdown, Page Transitions, Playground, Vuex easy, FilePond, Scroll, Mobile UI toolkit, Vuex plugin, UI Components, Wizard plugin – – Open source projects can be useful for programmers.
- Course of the month: – A) Beginners: Vue JS 2The Complete Guide (incl.
- [13,879 recommends, 4.8/5 stars] – B) Firebase: Build Web Apps with Vue JS 2 Firebase.
@Mybridge: Vue.js Open Source of the Month (v.May 2018)https://t.co/V8caGkXyvf #vuejs https://t.co/5wuvp3eg55
- Heres how that looks in real life: – Developer checks code into Github master branch – Build server pulls code from Github – Build server runs a build (npm script) – Build server creates a Docker container – Build server pushes Docker container to registry – Burke finds the source…
- az acr create –resource-group vsCodeCanDoThat –name hollandcr –sku BasicNow we can push our image to that by tagging it with the path to the Azure Container the video you can watch me login to the Azure Container Registry from the terminal.
- So – az appservice plan create -n appName -g resourceGroupName –is-linux -l South Central US –sku S1 –number-of-workers 1Becomes – az appservice plan create -n vsCodeCanDoThatSP -g vsCodeCanDoThat –is-linux -l South Central US –sku S1 –number-of-workers 1Now create the web app and point it at the container that was pushed…
- Service Plan – Resource Group – App Name (you havent defined this yet) – Docker image that you pushed earlier – – az webapp create -n vsCodeCanDoThatSP -g vsCodeCanDoThatRG -p vscodecandothat -i thats it.
- The first thing we will do is to set up our site for Continuous Deployment from our container registry.
@HunterSoluk: How you can do continuous delivery with Vue, Docker, and Azure https://t.co/bz7Aihb113 #developer #developers… https://t.co/lS9ngRUwcD
Top Vue Courses
Vue JS 2: From Beginner to Professional (includes Vuex) (1,798 students enrolled)By Bo Andersen
- How to build advanced Vue.js applications
- How to build single page applications (SPA)
- Understand the theory and how Vue works under the hood
- How to manage state in large applications with Vuex
- Communicating with servers with HTTP
- Use modern tools for developing and building applications (e.g. webpack)
Vue JS 2 - The Complete Guide (incl. Vue Router & Vuex) (38,295 students enrolled)By Maximilian Schwarzmüller
- Build amazing Vue.js Applications - all the Way from Small and Simple Ones up to Large Enterprise-level Ones
- Understand the Theory behind Vue.js and use it in Real Projects
- Leverage Vue.js in both Multi- and Single-Page-Applications (MPAs and SPAs)
The Ultimate Vue JS 2 Developers Course (3,882 students enrolled)By Anthony Gore
- Understand all Vue concepts from beginner to advanced
- Build three real world applications using Vue.js utilising every Vue feature
- Use the Vuex statement management library
- Write basic Vue with ES5 and also modern Vue with ES6
- Setup VueJS environment with development tools including Webpack
- Create a universal application with server-side rendering
- Use popular plugins from the Vue ecosystem like vue-router and vue-resource
- Cutting-edge features like Single File Components, Render functions and Server-Side Rendering
Vue JS 2.0 - Mastering Web Apps (52,495 students enrolled)By David Katz
- Build entire Vue JS, VueRouter, and Vuex applications from scratch.
- Develop apps that deal with APIs and web requests.
- Create web apps with a full authentication service, and real-time database.
Learn by Doing: Vue JS 2.0 the Right Way (1,437 students enrolled)By Dejan Stošić
- Build your own VueJS application of any size
- Plan and structure your project
- Write maintainable code
- Use smart development tools like vue-cli