Vue News Tuesday, June 5
- Morning Vue: June 5, 2018 – oneminutejs – Medium
- How To Create A Global Event Bus With Vue.js
- Build Async Vue.js Apps with RxJS
- Front Page: Markus Oberlehners posts: Should I store this data in Vuex and Transition to Height Auto with Vue.js – – Go Speed Racer, Go!
- : Pj Trainors post Speed Up Development With Prototyping and Vue in Vue.js Developers – – The Barry Bonds of the Vue World: Vue NYCs presentation by Asim Mittal on Dynamic navigation in Vue (on steroids) – – Days Without an Accident: The last commit to Vue was on May…
- #8293: Component is destroyed and then mounted – – #8296: CSS injection does not work with functional component and/or undefined context – – #8294 (domthis.
- $set)): Closed by the vue-issue-bot for failing to conform with issue requirements.
- #8295 (children component not update when change Array props in parent): GU Yiling responded that this issue is addressed in the guide (as one of the caveats regarding changes to an array).
- How To Create A Global Event Bus With Vue.js – – Get real time updates directly on you device, subscribe now.
- So one component Vue component emits an event with some data, and another component subscribes to that event and receives that data.
- The Universal solution for passing the data between Vue components are Vuex centralized state management library, but for a small scale web application, we can use the Event Bus architecture to pass the between the components.
- EventBus allows us to emit an event from one component and listen for that event in another component.
- Now any component can emit an event with this instance and also other components can listen for that event using this event bus.
@vuejsfeed: How To Create A Global Event Bus With #vuejshttps://t.co/cIwN65EHb9 https://t.co/9vhj5JCc7X
- Vue.js is an amazing framework that can easily update and reflect user input using templates and data-binding.
- But there are many scenarios where complex asynchronous behaviors (like loading data, handling pending states, timeouts, etc) are solved much easier by leveraging the streaming capabilities of RxJS.
- This course covers how to setup and use the features of vue-rx to enable streams within your templates and easily solve complex scenarios.
@eggheadio: Build Async Vue.js Apps with RxJS – #vue course by @johnlindquist https://t.co/JZCdE5R4NS https://t.co/Ew1eAQeTud
Top Vue Courses
Vue JS 2: From Beginner to Professional (includes Vuex) (1,798 students enrolled)By Bo Andersen
- How to build advanced Vue.js applications
- How to build single page applications (SPA)
- Understand the theory and how Vue works under the hood
- How to manage state in large applications with Vuex
- Communicating with servers with HTTP
- Use modern tools for developing and building applications (e.g. webpack)
Vue JS 2 - The Complete Guide (incl. Vue Router & Vuex) (38,295 students enrolled)By Maximilian Schwarzmüller
- Build amazing Vue.js Applications - all the Way from Small and Simple Ones up to Large Enterprise-level Ones
- Understand the Theory behind Vue.js and use it in Real Projects
- Leverage Vue.js in both Multi- and Single-Page-Applications (MPAs and SPAs)
The Ultimate Vue JS 2 Developers Course (3,882 students enrolled)By Anthony Gore
- Understand all Vue concepts from beginner to advanced
- Build three real world applications using Vue.js utilising every Vue feature
- Use the Vuex statement management library
- Write basic Vue with ES5 and also modern Vue with ES6
- Setup VueJS environment with development tools including Webpack
- Create a universal application with server-side rendering
- Use popular plugins from the Vue ecosystem like vue-router and vue-resource
- Cutting-edge features like Single File Components, Render functions and Server-Side Rendering
Vue JS 2.0 - Mastering Web Apps (52,495 students enrolled)By David Katz
- Build entire Vue JS, VueRouter, and Vuex applications from scratch.
- Develop apps that deal with APIs and web requests.
- Create web apps with a full authentication service, and real-time database.
Learn by Doing: Vue JS 2.0 the Right Way (1,437 students enrolled)By Dejan Stošić
- Build your own VueJS application of any size
- Plan and structure your project
- Write maintainable code
- Use smart development tools like vue-cli