Vue News Sunday, June 3
- From VanillaJS to Vue.js: A refactoring tale – Hacker Noon
- Morning Vue: June 3, 2018 – oneminutejs – Medium
- Best resources to learn Vue.js in 2018
- If you want to follow along, you can download the source code in Vanilla JS while I show you how I added in Vue (follow this link if you want to read about how I built the app in Vanilla JS, Hoodie, and Service Worker).
- Below is the code in this file, which creates a Vue instance with needed properties to handle the form event and collect data.
- Transitioning to Vue I removed the script template from the page and updated the table element to use Vues directive which will loop through data property that contains the items.
- The same function from the Vanilla JS version is added to the methods property of the Vue object.
- Inside it I defined a Vue component for the navigation bar as follows: – – In the code above we registered a Vue component named with an options object similar to what we used when creating a Vue instance.
@vuejsfeed: From VanillaJS to #vuejs – Refactor & Compare side by side the differences in code https://t.co/5QtjwSFs7b https://t.co/qIUO7Yqdvq
- Here is a quick update on everything happening in Vue today.
- Fahad Ibnay Heylaal: Embrace Reactive Programming with RxJS in React.js and Vue.js applications – – Blake Newman: Vue.jsDeep dive, looking to the future – – Hoping to see slides from Vue Day 2018 soon: pretty, pretty please Cristina Ponce, Jose Hernndez Miln, Rubn Valseca, Alex Jover Morales, and Quique Fdez….
- Guerra:) – – Shawn Wildermuth: Enhancing Web Pages with VueJS: When You Dont Need a full SPA – – Mulia Nasution: How to Access REST API by using Vue.js and Axios [Indonesian] – – #8289 (Passing Values to Vue Template Component): The vue-issue-bot closed this issue because it did not…
- To help some of the people who every day are looking for quality resources, I have gathered some of the most discussed online sources which can provide knowledge over Vue and other relevant subjects.
- scotch.io has a wide range of courses and tutorials around many subjects, but it also has some quite interesting free tutorials, usually combining Vue with other technologies to address more real-life situations.
- The known platform has a lot of courses on every subject and Vue, of course, is not missing from the list.
- A website presenting tutorials about Vue and related tools as well as other technologies and technics.
- Creative Tim has a great variety of Premium Bootstrap themes, templates, and Material UI Kits, including of course Vue products with thousands of downloads.
Top Vue Courses
Vue JS 2: From Beginner to Professional (includes Vuex) (1,798 students enrolled)By Bo Andersen
- How to build advanced Vue.js applications
- How to build single page applications (SPA)
- Understand the theory and how Vue works under the hood
- How to manage state in large applications with Vuex
- Communicating with servers with HTTP
- Use modern tools for developing and building applications (e.g. webpack)
Vue JS 2 - The Complete Guide (incl. Vue Router & Vuex) (38,295 students enrolled)By Maximilian Schwarzmüller
- Build amazing Vue.js Applications - all the Way from Small and Simple Ones up to Large Enterprise-level Ones
- Understand the Theory behind Vue.js and use it in Real Projects
- Leverage Vue.js in both Multi- and Single-Page-Applications (MPAs and SPAs)
The Ultimate Vue JS 2 Developers Course (3,882 students enrolled)By Anthony Gore
- Understand all Vue concepts from beginner to advanced
- Build three real world applications using Vue.js utilising every Vue feature
- Use the Vuex statement management library
- Write basic Vue with ES5 and also modern Vue with ES6
- Setup VueJS environment with development tools including Webpack
- Create a universal application with server-side rendering
- Use popular plugins from the Vue ecosystem like vue-router and vue-resource
- Cutting-edge features like Single File Components, Render functions and Server-Side Rendering
Vue JS 2.0 - Mastering Web Apps (52,495 students enrolled)By David Katz
- Build entire Vue JS, VueRouter, and Vuex applications from scratch.
- Develop apps that deal with APIs and web requests.
- Create web apps with a full authentication service, and real-time database.
Learn by Doing: Vue JS 2.0 the Right Way (1,437 students enrolled)By Dejan Stošić
- Build your own VueJS application of any size
- Plan and structure your project
- Write maintainable code
- Use smart development tools like vue-cli