Vue News Friday, June 15
- Vue.js Top 10 Articles for the Past Month (v.June 2018)
- How to replace jQuery with Vue.js in Ruby on Rails apps
- Inside the book — Full-Stack Web Development with Vue.js and Node
- Vue.js Top 10 Articles for the Past Month (v.June2018) – For the past month, we ranked nearly 1,000 Vue.js articles to pick the Top 10 stories that can help advance your career (1% chance).
- Topics in this list: Django, React, Vue CLI 3, Flask, Tutorial, Firebase, Vue QA – Watch Vue.js Monthly Top 10 on Github and get email once a month.
- Course of the month: – A) Beginners: The Ultimate Vue JS 2 Developers Course.
- [998 recommends, 4.5/5 stars] – B) Firebase: Build Web Apps with Vue JS 2 Firebase.
- [217 recommends, 4.8/5 stars] – – Building Modern Applications with Django and Vue.js.
@Mybridge: Vue.js Top 10 Articles for the Past Month (v.June 2018)https://t.co/O6Kb7XYlqJ #vuejs https://t.co/0nvaGuHwkF
- But lets say you have an existing app with a lot of jQuery DOM manipulation code, and you want to start replacing this mess with something more supportable.
- So why do I recommend replacing jQuery code with Vue.js?
- So, if you already have a project with a lot of jQuery code and you would like to get rid of those messy event handlers, you should definitely give Vue.js a try.
- To replace this jQuery code with a simple Vue.js components, Im creating with something like the following (but dont forget to require your components folder from application.js): – Vue.component ‘print-labels’, – data: – – isEditingAddress: falseAnd then I use it in my Rails view:
@CorriculoRec: How to Replace #jQuery with Vue.js in #Ruby on Rails Apps via @garik_piton https://t.co/WNdhnMDg8C https://t.co/sgx9jrUBpd
- The book guides you through the technology stack called MEVN which just replaces the frontend layer of Angular.js from MEAN or React.js from MERN and introduces Vue.js.
- This book guides you through building a web application with Express.js which is a Node.js framework followed by adding the database layer with MongoDB and then the frontend layer with Vue.js to create a robust application.
- Who the book isfor?
Top Vue Courses
Vue JS 2: From Beginner to Professional (includes Vuex) (1,798 students enrolled)By Bo Andersen
- How to build advanced Vue.js applications
- How to build single page applications (SPA)
- Understand the theory and how Vue works under the hood
- How to manage state in large applications with Vuex
- Communicating with servers with HTTP
- Use modern tools for developing and building applications (e.g. webpack)
Vue JS 2 - The Complete Guide (incl. Vue Router & Vuex) (38,295 students enrolled)By Maximilian Schwarzmüller
- Build amazing Vue.js Applications - all the Way from Small and Simple Ones up to Large Enterprise-level Ones
- Understand the Theory behind Vue.js and use it in Real Projects
- Leverage Vue.js in both Multi- and Single-Page-Applications (MPAs and SPAs)
The Ultimate Vue JS 2 Developers Course (3,882 students enrolled)By Anthony Gore
- Understand all Vue concepts from beginner to advanced
- Build three real world applications using Vue.js utilising every Vue feature
- Use the Vuex statement management library
- Write basic Vue with ES5 and also modern Vue with ES6
- Setup VueJS environment with development tools including Webpack
- Create a universal application with server-side rendering
- Use popular plugins from the Vue ecosystem like vue-router and vue-resource
- Cutting-edge features like Single File Components, Render functions and Server-Side Rendering
Vue JS 2.0 - Mastering Web Apps (52,495 students enrolled)By David Katz
- Build entire Vue JS, VueRouter, and Vuex applications from scratch.
- Develop apps that deal with APIs and web requests.
- Create web apps with a full authentication service, and real-time database.
Learn by Doing: Vue JS 2.0 the Right Way (1,437 students enrolled)By Dejan Stošić
- Build your own VueJS application of any size
- Plan and structure your project
- Write maintainable code
- Use smart development tools like vue-cli